By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One has sold 18 million units worldwide, eSports CEO reveals

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

This doesnt sound like a estimation.

Don't forget this is from January:

UPDATE: Gfinity has contacted MCV to clarify that Upton's numbers are based on the previously referenced figures from January and not on official Microsoft data.

But I think we can safely say VGC has overtracked the XB1. It's like to be just under 20m as far as I'm concerned.

What did VGC have Xbox One at by end of Jan ?

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

What did VGC have Xbox One at by end of Jan ?

19.5m as of January 2nd
19.8m as of january 30th

Overtracked for certain.

The PS5 Exists. 

spurgeonryan said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Good lorde at the overtracking. That's gotta be more than 2 million, vgchartz.

But do we trust esports Ceo over vgchartz? Plus like many have said, this was January.

Its still at the very least over 1m overtracked though.

This could also mean PS4 might have doubled the XB1 sales already without us knowing it.

Microsoft has not officially announced sales figures since November 2014, when it revealed that Xbox One was approaching 10 million units shipped.

I thought the last time we got official sales figures was the end of 2013 when it was at 3 million sold?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

EA exec said ps4+Xbox One was 55m total back in january, at the time sony stated that PS4 was 36m sold. Then EA was 1m overtracking Xbox One? EA with all the sourcess and official information they have are overtracking a console by one million???

Some people would believe that Xbox One have negative if it was possible.

Tim and The Princes...

Around the Network

Possible that it's true but I doubt that he knows the exact numbers.´´

I'm guessing it's probably 500K-1M over tracked here. Sadly we don't even have combined shipment data anymore to estimate, which means shipments must be low.

WoodenPints said:
Wouldn't surprise me to see an article tomorrow saying the Xbox One has sold an estimated 25m and then another article next Wednesday saying its sold an estimated 13M.

Wouldn't surprise me either, there always seems to be too much of these claims.

@CGI actually no it doesn't it's just "sources" that are just click-baiting.

@AEGRO 13 million? combined sales for USA,UK,France,Germany already says it should be over that number so saying it could sold only 13 million is straight up false and bullshit.

@Grib there are people that want the X1 to be overtracked, if you want to see who then look at a mirror.

Proud to be a Californian.

kowenicki said:
nobody knows... and certainly not this guy or gribble (who acts like he knows for sure in this thread for some reason).

this guy gribble knows noting about sales
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215357&page=1#

You sure do love making threads about Xone sales.........

And doesn't the thing you posted based on early January 2016? While VGC is nearing April now.

Pocky Lover Boy!