Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One has sold 18 million units worldwide, eSports CEO reveals

HUGE overtracking if true.

If only Microsoft would reveal official numbers instead of silly figures like how many zombies have people killed in DR3, or how many miles in Forza, etc.



Around the Network

How many estimations will come???



Tim and The Princes...

So is it behind X360 now?



AEGRO said:
HUGE overtracking if true.

If only Microsoft would reveal official numbers instead of silly figures like how many zombies have people killed in DR3, or how many miles in Forza, etc.

 

Please read the arcticle (january) then read the title of this thread (April) then think, and if you dont can read my comment^^



I wouldn't be suprised if its true, halo didn't sell as well as some of the X360 games and X360 had a huge momentum during Oblivion and the original Gears of war. I hope it's not true however because the XBox One is underperforming for what it offers, altough I do play on PS4 more, they are both worth your time.




Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Wasn't it confirmed 19 million in January though?



malistix1985 said:
I wouldn't be suprised if its true, halo didn't sell as well as some of the X360 games and X360 had a huge momentum during Oblivion and the original Gears of war. I hope it's not true however because the XBox One is underperforming for what it offers, altough I do play on PS4 more, they are both worth your time.

So you think the XB1 has sold OVER 2.7m since January? Where exactly are these sales coming from?



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Something tells me, with all those "reveals", that nobody trully knows for sure XOne instaled base numbers.I dont know, I still think that XOne is close to 20 million than 18 million.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Seems to me he's referring to earlier estimation of 18 million active online users for X1. But who knows.



ironmanDX said:
Wasn't it confirmed 19 million in January though?

 

Yes! Xone sold more than 19 million units at the end of Jan. At this point vgchartz undertracked Xone in Germany by 110K and in France by 100 k (both you can see in gfk numbers)

 

GribbleGrunger said:
malistix1985 said:
I wouldn't be suprised if its true, halo didn't sell as well as some of the X360 games and X360 had a huge momentum during Oblivion and the original Gears of war. I hope it's not true however because the XBox One is underperforming for what it offers, altough I do play on PS4 more, they are both worth your time.

So you think the XB1 has sold OVER 2.7m since January? Where exactly are these sales coming from?

 

I think Xone sold around 1,8- 2,0 million units in a quarter (from 19 million to 21 million) 900k In North America (Usa/Canada/ Mexico) and 900k -1100k in rest of World (Europe/South America/ Asia/ Africa)