By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Student kicked off plane for speaking Arabic.

I'm sure it's not as simple as that. He probably reacted very badly when he was approached and it went downhill from there. I'm not blaming him for what happened but I doubt he's innocent of causing it to escalate.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Magetto said:

Oh you're talking about that country that caused a lot of trouble around the world  over 70 years ago which has now transformed itself into being a country with one if the lowest crime stats in the world.

Yeah that's just like these war torn middle Eastern countries that still continue to cause trouble around the world for the past 30 years with no sign of it getting any better...

This. This is why this conversation cannot be constructive. You think the difference between Germany and the middle east is the race of people living there.

The difference, is that the middle east is still in turmoul. It's a land ruled by dictators that show little to know regard for the welfare of their people. And that's when they haven't been destroyed by foreign armies, be it the U.S. or the Soviets. It's also currently in the middle of a struggle between the traditional and the modern. A struggle that has engulfed many areas of the world.

Think of Meiji period Japan.

Yet this doesn't explain why Muslims living in US or UK or France, Muslims that live in proper safe countries also commit the same acts. It is the people, it's the religion.

It is no coincidence that all the most hellish places on Earth have a population made up of Arabs.

You're talking about things that happened decades, hundreds of years ago. I'm talking about NOW. Arabs are the problem NOW. Not Germans, not Japanese, Arabs.

You are making excuses for and defending people that would not think twice about beheading you and your entire family on a video camera. 

Why should we make excuses and feel bad for them? Aid workers do just that, they go over there to help the same people that you defend and how many of them have been captured and beheaded?

You think these same people would still make excuses for them when they're on their knees ready to be killed? Would you still be defending them if you were in a dirty jail cell waiting to be executed and left in a ditch?

Magetto said:

Yet this doesn't explain why Muslims living in US or UK or France, Muslims that live in proper safe countries also commit the same acts. It is the people, it's the religion.

It is no coincidence that all the most hellish places on Earth have a population made up of Arabs.

You're talking about things that happened decades, hundreds of years ago. I'm talking about NOW. Arabs are the problem NOW. Not Germans, not Japanese, Arabs.

You are making excuses for and defending people that would not think twice about beheading you and your entire family on a video camera. 

Why should we make excuses and feel bad for them? Aid workers do just that, they go over there to help the same people that you defend and how many of them have been captured and beheaded?

You think these same people would still make excuses for them when they're on their knees ready to be killed? Would you still be defending them if you were in a dirty jail cell waiting to be executed and left in a ditch?

Other races of people don't commit violent crimes? Other races of people don't shoot up churches, and schools, blow up buildings? 

Today, the most hellish places on Earth are largely Arab. 50 years ago it was a different part of the world, in 50 years it will be a different part of the world.

If by "these same people" You mean the Arabs that I go to school with, and work with. The Arabs that are our neighbors and fellow Americans? You're fucking right I would.

Let me be very clear. The mindset, no, the cowardice, that leads us to distrust each other because of how we look or how we sound at the first sign of trouble, is far more dangerous to our way of life than a million jhadists with bombs.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Trump will fix this

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

The way you've been replying makes me think your nothing but a racist. The middle east is in turmoil because of foreign intervention. Especially from the USA. Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse and get in the real world instead of believing media bullshit. 

Do you still believe 911 was perpetrated by 19 Arabs and their commander in a cave in Afghanistan??? 

Around the Network
Ashadian said:

The way you've been replying makes me think your nothing but a racist. The middle east is in turmoil because of foreign intervention. Especially from the USA. Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse and get in the real world instead of believing media bullshit. 

Do you still believe 911 was perpetrated by 19 Arabs and their commander in a cave in Afghanistan??? 

When was the last time the middle east has known peace (not fighting eachother or others)?

Normchacho said:
Magetto said:

Other races of people don't commit violent crimes? Other races of people don't shoot up churches, and schools, blow up buildings? 

Today, the most hellish places on Earth are largely Arab. 50 years ago it was a different part of the world, in 50 years it will be a different part of the world.

If by "these same people" You mean the Arabs that I go to school with, and work with. The Arabs that are our neighbors and fellow Americans? You're fucking right I would.

Let me be very clear. The mindset, no, the cowardice, that leads us to distrust each other because of how we look or how we sound at the first sign of trouble, is far more dangerous to our way of life than a million jhadists with bombs.

And when did I say non Arabs don't commit violent crimes? Of course they do. But it's a fact that a vastly larger percentage of Arabs do than white people.

It is a fact that a Arab is many multiple times more likely to commit a terrorist act than a white person. It doesn't matter about 50 years ago, we weren't alive 50 years ago, it doesn't matter to US, it doesn't matter who causes the trouble in 100 years because we'll be dead.

All that matters is that most of the trouble in the world NOW is because of arabs, an undeniable fact.

I, and millions of other don't distrust Chinese because of how they long, I don't distrust Latinos because of how they look? Why should we? How often do we hear that there's been an horrific terrorist incident and the person behind it is Chinese?

Remember when that Chinese couple went on a killing spree recently? No me either because you don't hear of things like that.

Oh but when it comes to Arabs it is a constant thing. They are constantly killing people, terrorising people, threatening people. Me not trusting those who have proven can't be trusted is no danger to anyone's life. The one with the bomb who'll blow up 20 people at a market that's dangerous.

Do we have the full story yet? Or just the one side so far?

Aeolus451 said:
Ashadian said:

When was the last time the middle east has known peace (not fighting eachother or others)?

To be fair, the European continent has been in a state of constant war for several hundred years up until World War II where Europe was basically almost nearly destroyed full stop, the death toll makes any current conflict in the world look tame with tens of millions of people dead, and even after WW2 you have another 50 years of the Cold War. 

Peace in Europe is a relatively recent concept.

America has basically been at war with someone pretty much non-stop for the last 100 years too, lol. I guess the 90s were relatively peaceful. 

That said yes, the current Middle East is a mess and that is not solely the West's fault. There needs to a populist movement towards liberal democracy, unfortunately that is very hard to do because of religious conservatism. 

Oh speak of the devil, not even an hour after my last post and what do we have here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36079445

Over 200 people injured by explosions in Afghanistan. I mean woe I'm shocked, I'm just so shocked because these people are just as good natured as white people!

No I kid, I'm not shocked, this Muslim scum do this every day.

Alt permabanned - VXIII