By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Student kicked off plane for speaking Arabic.

hershel_layton said:
Magetto said:

I'm stating facts. He was kicked off the plane yes? Why? The kid who brought the clock in was arrested yes? Why? Another Arabic family got kicked off a plane yes? Why?

That was obviously done along with many other similiar incidents for a specific reason yes? And what do you think the reason is?

It's because they don't trust them. They have proven to be untrustworthy. They don't kick Chinese people off a plane or arrest Chinese kids. No they arrest Arab kids and kick them off planes because they don't trust THEM.

Because it's their kind who cause the trouble, they blow people up, they commit terrorists attacks constantly, their countries are a hellpit, they sexually molested German women.

They've proven to be untrustworthy so theyre not trusted and so they kick them off planes because they don't want to risk peoples lives.

What's the problem?

The problem is that if he most likely isn't a rapist, molestor, or anything bad due to the fact he managed to get past security(add the fact he was probably double checked).

Why the hell are you now going to feel afraid from people speaking another language? Is Arabic now a sudden trigger for all the Muslims to come up from under the ground and attack you? What if the man was a Christian and said 'In Sha allah'?

Absolutely no reason as to now make languages forbidden. I'll speak arabic whenever I goddamn want. Got a problem? Either learn it so you can shut up about being scared of what I'm saying, or piss off.

Seriously, just piss off.

It doesn't matter, the 9/11 Hijackers got past security too so did that Hijacker just last week.

If he were Christian it wouldn't have made adifference. People see an Arab saying something about Allah and people would be suspicious. 

These people don't mess about anymore, if there's even a slight risk they'll kick him off the plane. If everyone else on the plane feels safe and secure with him gone then they did the right thing.

It is not white peoples fault for not trusting Arabs. It is Arabs fault for putting that distrust in others. Like I said nobody would think twice about a Chinese guy speaking Chinese but that's because Chinese don't constantly blow people or buildings up, they don't have a terrible reputation and so they don't get kicked off planes.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Magetto said:

Obviously I can't trust you because I don't know you. Don't get things twisted, not every single Arab on the planet is untrustworthy, it's a mathematical impossibility.

But it is a fact that a Arab is much much more likely to cause harm than a white person.

If people had the choices between flying on a plane full of Arabs or on a plane full of English people then everyone would pick the latter because there's a much smaller chance of something going wrong.

Nobody is picking on them for the sake of picking on someone, there's a reason for it. Whenever you hear there's been a terrorist attack people automatically think Arabs are involved and they usually are which is people assume it.

Yes, because whenever a white person does some crazy attack, they're automatically labeled as "mentally instable", are always caught alive, and are rarely called terrorists.

In all honesty, why is it that whenever a white person commits a terrorist act, the person stays alive, but when it's an Arab/Muslim, they're never alive to be arrested?

Because it's a VERY VERY small minority. Countries with a heavy white population like England, German, Italy, Sweden you never hear any problems from them. Arab filled countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran are the worst places on Earth.

Arabs blow people up EVERY SINGLE DAY, they kill innocent people every day, 20+ people here, 30+ people there it's a constant thing that people don't think twice about, all the Wars for the last decade and more revolve around them, all the threats come from them. This is not true for white people.

People in Canada are not running into crowds of people with bombs strapped to them on a daily basis so nobody fears Canadians.

Magetto said:
hershel_layton said:

The problem is that if he most likely isn't a rapist, molestor, or anything bad due to the fact he managed to get past security(add the fact he was probably double checked).

Why the hell are you now going to feel afraid from people speaking another language? Is Arabic now a sudden trigger for all the Muslims to come up from under the ground and attack you? What if the man was a Christian and said 'In Sha allah'?

Absolutely no reason as to now make languages forbidden. I'll speak arabic whenever I goddamn want. Got a problem? Either learn it so you can shut up about being scared of what I'm saying, or piss off.

Seriously, just piss off.

It doesn't matter, the 9/11 Hijackers got past security too so did that Hijacker just last week.

If he were Christian it wouldn't have made adifference. People see an Arab saying something about Allah and people would be suspicious. 

These people don't mess about anymore, if there's even a slight risk they'll kick him off the plane. If everyone else on the plane feels safe and secure with him gone then they did the right thing.

It is not white peoples fault for not trusting Arabs. It is Arabs fault for putting that distrust in others. Like I said nobody would think twice about a Chinese guy speaking Chinese but that's because Chinese don't constantly blow people or buildings up, they don't have a terrible reputation and so they don't get kicked off planes.

Security from 9/11 to now is a massive improvement, especially in the US.

Also, does the attacks of a few Arabs now mean it is justifiable to push away anyone who's even Arab?

I don't go kicking white kids out of schools due to my fear of them potentially shooting up the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Magetto said:
hershel_layton said:

Yes, because whenever a white person does some crazy attack, they're automatically labeled as "mentally instable", are always caught alive, and are rarely called terrorists.

In all honesty, why is it that whenever a white person commits a terrorist act, the person stays alive, but when it's an Arab/Muslim, they're never alive to be arrested?

Because it's a VERY VERY small minority. Countries with a heavy white population like England, German, Italy, Sweden you never hear any problems from them. Arab filled countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran are the worst places on Earth.

Arabs blow people up EVERY SINGLE DAY, they kill innocent people every day, 20+ people here, 30+ people there it's a constant thing that people don't think twice about, all the Wars for the last decade and more revolve around them, all the threats come from them. This is not true for white people.

People in Canada are not running into crowds of people with bombs strapped to them on a daily basis so nobody fears Canadians.

You mentioned 3 places the US basically raped and beat up.

What did you expect from Iraq's destroyed government? For the people to magically get together, make peace, and sing songs around a campfire?

of course not!

When you destroy a country, expect bad things! Don't blame on it those who speak Arabic. Tell your government to pull their head out of their ass and stop invading countries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Funny, there was a time when people were actually afraid of flying, not about who else is on the plane. Get a private jet or drive if you're too afraid of other people. That's no way to live. Flying has gone from a luxury to an all around pain in the ass way of travel.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Magetto said:

Also, does the attacks of a few Arabs now mean it is justifiable to push away anyone who's even Arab?

I don't go kicking white kids out of schools due to my fear of them potentially shooting up the school.

Enough of a massive improvement that it happened last week...

And no it's not a FEW Arabs, it's a lot of Arabs. Nobody is gonna arrest kids because of 3 or 4 Arabs who caused trouble over the past several years. 

A few arbs causing trouble does not cause whole countries to go to complete shit.

Magetto said:
hershel_layton said:

And no it's not a FEW Arabs, it's a lot of Arabs. Nobody is gonna arrest kids because of 3 or 4 Arabs who caused trouble over the past several years. 

A few arbs causing trouble does not cause whole countries to go to complete shit.

The US military can

hershel_layton said:
Magetto said:

You mentioned 3 places the US basically raped and beat up.

What did you expect from Iraq's destroyed government? For the people to magically get together, make peace, and sing songs around a campfire?

of course not!

When you destroy a country, expect bad things! Don't blame on it those who speak Arabic. Tell your government to pull their head out of their ass and stop invading countries.

And then beat them up for good reason, they should go back over there now and wipe the Isis out.

It is alway Iraq. Always some middle Eastern country that's having some kind of problem with a government, always some sort of war going on, people blowing each other up, threatening other countries. It's been that says for decades and it will always be that way. Don't make excuses for them.

These things never happen to white filled countries do they? Spain or England's government doesn't get destroyed and cause people to walk the streets with RPGs and then go over to France and now down 100 people.

No it's Arabs, time and time again it is Arabs. Not Japanese, not Greeks, not French, Arabs. 

hershel_layton said:
Magetto said:

The US military can

The US military is a military and those countries were already complete shit before they got to them. The Muslims in the middle East are not, they're deranged psychopaths who kill each and turned their own countries into a garbage dump and a sesspool.

The same can't be said for US. 

Hope this spreads through social media. And dump shit on that airline.

Pocky Lover Boy!