By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Student kicked off plane for speaking Arabic.

Obviously several people on this forum can answer this question for me. Do islamophobes hate being called islamophobic?

Around the Network
JustcallmeRiff said:
Obviously several people on this forum can answer this question for me. Do islamophobes hate being called islamophobic?

You must not know anything about the topic/situation then if you're already jumping to that sort of thing.

Aeolus451 said:
JustcallmeRiff said:

You must not know anything about the topic/situation then if you're already jumping to that sort of thing.

Either you did not read all the posts on this forum or this is a textbook case of projection. You agree with all the hateful bombastic and false statements made about arabic speaking people.

JustcallmeRiff said:
Aeolus451 said:

Either you did not read all the posts on this forum or this is a textbook case of projection. You agree with all the hateful bombastic and false statements made about arabic speaking people.

The story about the student being kicked off the plane for speaking Arabic is not entirely true as it is in the OP. That's what I'm talking. I don't give a rat's ass about every comment in the thread.