By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Irrational fear towards Arabic

No, speaking Arabic does not make you a terrorist. But apparently it makes your skin thinner to the point where you can't deal with people staring at you as you talk to someone on the phone. Most people would say such an occurence is commonplace, after all.

Also, I find it quite humorous that you of all people would make a thread like this, considering a post of yours from the past.

Around the Network

To be fair, Arabic is probably the worst sounding language.

It's also probably the most beautiful written, so it has that.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

No, speaking Arabic does not make you a terrorist. But apparently it makes your skin thinner to the point where you can't deal with people staring at you as you talk to someone on the phone. Most people would say such an occurence is commonplace, after all.

Also, I find it quite humorous that you of all people would make a thread like this, considering a post of yours from the past.

Nice one

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

barneystinson69 said:

White guilt is everywhere. But American's shouldn't fear arabs as long as they aren't as stupid as the Europeans in terms of integrating them. The Europeans on the other hand; well god help them! What they've done is set about the distruction of their society by allowing muslims to split off and take over chunks of their societies. But I don't want to go off-topic, so that's for a different time.

You're right. The huge amount of refugees make it impossible to offer an effective integration. That's not fair neither to the refugees nor to the European population but it's because we feel obligated to help refugees from a country we're bombing.

I live in Denmark. A country with a size of less than 43,000 km2. We receive 4 times as many refugees per capita than the US. It's not possible to avoid creating parallel societies in such a tiny country. The US in not completely innocent, you know. Bombing the hell out of Middle East knowing that most refugees will end up in Europe.

A solution could be to send a large number of international ground forces to e.g. Syria to be able to help the refugees in the local areas. In that way fewer innocent people would get killed and the population wouldn't have to become refugees and leave their country in the first place. After the threat e.g. ISIS has been neutralized Europe, US, etc. would help funding a rebuild of the areas.

That'll take a lot of money but ironically not much compared to what most European countries spend on ineffective integration (600,000 US$ in average per refugee in Sweden and Denmark).

No. Country Natives per refugee
1  Sweden 65
2  Norway 103
3   Switzerland 112
4  Austria 138
5  Netherlands 200
6  Canada 224
7  France 246
8  Denmark 310
9  Germany 328
10  Belgium 346
11  Luxembourg 414
12  Russia 449
13  Finland

14  United Kingdom 526
15  Italy 641
16  Bulgaria 667
17  Australia 685
18  Ireland 756
19  United States 1210
20  Hungary 2393
21  Poland 2420
22  Iceland 3070
23  Lithuania 3175
24  New Zealand 3284
25  Czech Republic 3337

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

*thumbs up*

Around the Network

I myself am not against the arabian language, but i go against everything with Islam or even just religion. Aslong as you are not conservative muslim you really shoulnt be worried.

Sorry OP, but chances are, before a plane goes down, bomb goes off, shots are fired into the public... the last words people heard were ''Alah''.

There is good reason for people to be afraid.

Scisca said:
hershel_layton said:

Get it together America. 

GET.

IT.

TOGETHER.

How about - Muslims, Arabs, GET IT TOGETHER. It's not America/Europe/India/China/Christian-parts-of-Africa that is the problem. It's the Muslim world and its antics that is the problem. Stop blaming others for the results of the actions by members of your group. Change the Muslims, change Islam and others will react to the change, nobody wants to be prejudiced against Arabs/Muslims just for the sake of it. Until that, until Muslims kill a Christian for his faith every 3 minutes, stop blaming us for being rational.

Seriously?????

If more than 1 billion people were psychopaths and killers the global landscape would change considerably. Even a million people could cause a lot of destruction. So Muslims aren't doing anything except living their normal average lives and those in the middle east are fighting for their lives against psychopathic maniacs daesh as well as being killed by USA and NATO or whatever. Muslims have become punching bags for the world. Its like Muslims are the tennis ball that gets beaten again and again. On one side by USA and on another by a brand of lunacy not unlike the Ku Klux Klan or the Buddhists of Burma or the anti-palestine regime. Most of daesh is destroying Syria and neighbors not USA. Most of Taliban and Al-Qaeda is attacking and blowing up Afghanistan and Pakistan, not USA. So what in the lord's name should Muslims change again? 

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

foodfather said:
Sorry OP, but chances are, before a plane goes down, bomb goes off, shots are fired into the public... the last words people heard were ''Alah''.

There is good reason for people to be afraid.

That's what these lunies want. They are not pro-islam they at anti-Islam and figured why not blow up people while also defacing the religion. Two birds with one stone type of thing. They say AllahhuAkbar so that people start hating and isolating Muslims so that the weak minded souls among Muslims can be drawn to them. They brainwash these weak minded individuals and cause them to commit suicide bombings. They use these techniques to create pawns which are disposable. Buying their propaganda is the worst thing to do against luny terrorists.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

KLXVER said:
Why are you asking me? I'm white, so I'm too busy punishing my slaves.

and once again we  unjust actions towards the white man where his actions and efforts go under appreciated.