By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor!! Rumor!! The NX to be 4K ready!! verified by a confirmed user!!

Do you like polls

No 51 31.48%

Yes 55 33.95%

Maybe 30 18.52%

See results 26 16.05%

Total:162

The upcoming Nintendo console is almost upon us so we've ask an industry insider for more details about the next revolution in gaming, what he told us blew away our minds.

Interviwer: ''First let me ask you who are you, if that won't compromise your position as an industry insider of course.''

Unkown Source: ''I'm Chapset''

Confirmed!!!!!!!

Interviwer: ''How did you become an industry insider? And how did you get the information you are providing us today.''

Chapset: ''Well I have been on the Internet for a while now, and I have made many many connections and they all like me and you'll like me too. I have first heard about the NX being able to play 4K materials when I was at work and heard two guys talking about the NX being able to do 4K, they were both asians so it was clear to me that they knew what they were talking about.''

Interviwer:'' Wow, this is amazing, with the PS4K and the NX4k the next generation is full of promesses, but do you have any more infos that you could share with us today?''

Chapset: Of course, the NX will have a gpu inside it's gpu, but that gpu will actually be outside of it.

The NX will be more powerful than all previous generations consoles put together, from the NES to the WiiU.

Platinum amiibos are going to be exclusive to the NX, wii U and pc ( yes, they will let you play your favorite wii U, wii, gamecube, N64 games on pc)

Interviwer: '' Thank you sir, you have provide us with very important informations today''

Chapset: '' No problem , but just don't reveal my true identity or I won't be able to get any more insiders informations''

Interviwer:"OK''

Unkown source: "Thank you"

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I can confirm this is real, i asked my grandma and she verified it.

This is all well and good, but...

IS THE NX A DISH WASHER OR NOT?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Confirmed, my uncle works for Nintendo.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Gonna cost over a grand.

Around the Network

Great interviw

My dog works for Nintendo and he confirmed to me this is real. The insider is legit.

The platinum amiibos will have the Steam code on the bottom of the amiibo.

Ultrashroomz said:
This is all well and good, but...

IS THE NX A DISH WASHER OR NOT?

Goddamit Ice Bear, we told you already- the NX is going to have a dish washer add on. It won't be included.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Chapset avatar Boob told me it was true! so if those good looking boob said so then it true. PERIOD!