By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Pokemon Sun & Moon Thread!: Trailer Out, Pics of Starters, Trainer Customization is BACK

Who do you choose?

Popplio 18 36.73%

Litten 14 28.57%

Rowlet 17 34.69%

Total:49

Tagged.

Fan of Pokémon series since years. Most hyped game so far.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Mike321 said:

While we wait for the rumors, let's remember some of the struggles we went through when playing pokemon.

I've never had a problem with Whitney. Maybe its the way I play Pokemon, but I usually one shot her Pokemon XD

Multiplatform confirmed!? I expect NX to be unveiled late April/early May so if that's the case it would make sense for the magazine to actually have something in the May issue.

Might as well bang it out at e3!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Sun Ho oH and Moon Lugia will be the legendary pokemon. Im calling it

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Pokemon Sun/Moon are a Gen II remake all along? Genius!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

shikamaru317 said:
tbone51 said:

Yeah, I just saw that theory on Youtube. Makes sense, if you look at the Japanese Sun and Moon logos there's a gold diamond and a silver diamond, which correspond with Ho-oh and Lugia being the Legendaries of Gold and Silver as well. According to the same theory, Zygarde is part of a quintet with Lugia, Ho-oh, Xerneas, and Yveltal as well.

Yeah tyranitartube. He is very good at making logical theorys. That said i saw vid just now. I had the same idea with hooh and lugia. I was like they didnt want to show the legendary pokemon which is weird giving the fact they showed us the boxart (sort of).

That and gamefreak is trying tp throw us off. Hooh and lugia will imo have mega evolution primal watever this gen so i thought it makes perfect sense. And they correnspond with the colors of sunmoon and perfect zyguarde!

Darwinianevolution said:
tbone51 said:

Pokemon Sun/Moon are a Gen II remake all along? Genius!

Ironically i think so but as a new gen new pokemon new region. 

I put money on it we will get kalos revisted...

Trio megas of johto starters akin to kanto starters in xy

Formes of hooh and lugia

Gen 2 love so mega evolutions for popular pokemon (like dunsparce-kingdra-etc)

Ka-pi96 said:
tbone51 said:

Gen 2 love so mega evolutions for popular pokemon (like dunsparce-kingdra-etc)

Please tell me this is a joke?

Everyone wants a dunsparce mega, so at least it can be somewhat useful. It needs to do something.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

spemanig said:
I'm going to try an go in blind, but only after this coro-coro. I just want to see how the game looks, so I can ve disappointed not instead of in November when the game comes out.

Unless my dreams come true and it's also an NX game where the 3DS version is like DQ11 on 3DS, and the NX version is like DQ11 for PS4.

Won't happen though. I need to prepare the disappointment now before I go on media black out.

This would be so awesome. A full blown Pokémon Adventure for home consoles.

It would be one of the biggest system sellers in history. It makes too much sense for Nintendo to do it :/