By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Pokemon Sun & Moon Thread!: Trailer Out, Pics of Starters, Trainer Customization is BACK

Who do you choose?

Popplio 18 36.73%

Litten 14 28.57%

Rowlet 17 34.69%

Total:49

What's up everyone! This is the official:

thread! I'll be your host on this journey through leaks, rumors, and possible spoilers! Check the "News" part below this to see any updates!

NEWS:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kn25hijDL7c HYPE LEVELS ARE UP

Japanese Trailer shows Trainer Customization RETURNS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r0_F-_ClcQ#t=137

Our Starter Pokemon: 

Popplio

Litten

Rowlet

Boxart for Sun and Moon:

Additional Info: 

• Grass starter is Rowlet; “Grass Quill Pokémon” w/ ability Overgrow
  • Fire starter is Litten; “Fire Cat Pokémon” w/ ability Blaze
  • Water starter is Popplio; “Sea Lion Pokémon” w/ ability Torrent
  • Alola Region

If you get any info before it's posted make sure to shoot me a wallpost or PM! 

Around the Network

It's happening!

Hardest Pokemon game? From what I played I think XD, although I was only around 11 when I played it but I just found the whole concept around catching other people's Pokemon really bizarre and the whole purification thing. So I had quite a lot of trouble with that one, I never did finish it.

Please, let it happen soon! The Sunday video left me feeling so disappointed. I just want something! Starters, trainers, SOMETHING!!!! Hardest pokemon game for me was X and Y because my 1st attempt was a nuzlocke. So painful, so sad, so awesome!!! xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm betting on almost identical XY graphics

I always had a hard time with the mystery dungeon games.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Blastoise is numero 1
Arcanine is number dos
Then....
Starmie-
Meowstic(female)
Mega Beedrill
Toxicroack

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Blastoise is numero 1
Arcanine is number dos
Then....
Starmie-
Meowstic(female)
Mega Beedrill
Toxicroack

Huh?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Tag!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Tagging

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The suspense is real! I almost rather that they just reveal a nice long trailer during E3 for maximum hype, but I guess it's fine if we get a few details right here right now, but you never know with Pokemon.

As far as answering your question, I don't think I had real trouble with any particular game in the main series franchise, but I say two points I found really difficult was 1. When I first challenged the Sinnoh elite 4 when I was 7 (especially Cynthia oh my lord) and 2. The world tournament in Black 2 White 2

Hype! Please make it better than XY Game Freak.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz