By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Pokemon Sun & Moon Thread!: Trailer Out, Pics of Starters, Trainer Customization is BACK

Who do you choose?

Popplio 18 36.73%

Litten 14 28.57%

Rowlet 17 34.69%

Total:49
Ka-pi96 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

That stream was a fountain of broken dreams. But the show was very entertaining, so at least it wasn't in vain.

Entertaining? Were you drunk/high when you watched it or something? I can imagine it would be entertaining then, but sober...

I love to see the reactios of the chat. Everytime the host did something or shown a new piece of merchandising, the chat exploded in "kawaii", "sugoii", "what is that plastic shit" and "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GAME". Glorious.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Entertaining? Were you drunk/high when you watched it or something? I can imagine it would be entertaining then, but sober...

I love to see the reactios of the chat. Everytime the host did something or shown a new piece of merchandising, the chat exploded in "kawaii", "sugoii", "what is that plastic shit" and "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GAME". Glorious.

That chat was amazing! :D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wyrdness said:
Slarvax said:
No footage or boxart and releases in 6-7 months. Hype?

Likely because the's probably a version for the speculated NX portable, the's no other reason for keeping it underwraps.

Actually there is, both XY and ORAS didn't manage to keep unwraped some new stuff meaning that many people on the internet knew all the new Pokémons/Megas before the game was actually released, I think that Game Freak wants to play it safe this time meaning that they'll give us little ammounts of details (excluding those coming from E3/Directs) to prevent people to get spoiled too much about the games...

Luke888 said:

Actually there is, both XY and ORAS didn't manage to keep unwraped some new stuff meaning that many people on the internet knew all the new Pokémons/Megas before the game was actually released, I think that Game Freak wants to play it safe this time meaning that they'll give us little ammounts of details (excluding those coming from E3/Directs) to prevent people to get spoiled too much about the games...

That makes little sense as that doesn't explain why no footage or even screen has been shown, people can't find out all the megas and so on from that unless GF put all of that in the trailer, this is so far the only pokemon game that was announced and revealed with no direct content of any sort and this was announced in a ND dedicated to the new game mind you.

The only reason to not show it is if the's a non 3DS version that maybe enhanced, they may even be planning to market it primarily as a game for the non 3DS platform if that's the case even though a 3DS version will be around.

Wyrdness said:
Luke888 said:

That makes little sense as that doesn't explain why no footage or even screen has been shown, people can't find out all the megas and so on from that unless GF put all of that in the trailer, this is so far the only pokemon game that was announced and revealed with no direct content of any sort and this was announced in a ND dedicated to the new game mind you.

The only reason to not show it is if the's a non 3DS version that maybe enhanced, they may even be planning to market it primarily as a game for the non 3DS platform if that's the case even though a 3DS version will be around.

ORAS were announced aswell with nothing besides the coverplates, but that was the case only because Kyogre and Groudon are already known Pokémons. Having a non-3DS version not only wouldn't make up for the lack of footage since they could start showing the game and then have a blowout when NX is announced saying "hey, we have a better version for NX !!" but, knowing how Game Freak is used to work, I think the only way this game will be avialable on NX is IF it's backwards compatible with 3DS games...

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I'm really starting to think that GameFreak is waiting for the NX reveal to give us some actual details because Sun and Moon are also on NX.

Don't you read the rumors? Everything and everyone is on the NX.

Its what happens when people don't have information about something they really want to know about. They just make up stuff instead. It's alot like religion in that note. ^^

Anyways... they are beeing very slow with the reveal wich is annoying. They may want to pull a Fallout 4 on us. 6 months from reveal to release. Seems to work quite well.

While we wait for the rumors, let's remember some of the struggles we went through when playing pokemon.

Ka-pi96 said:
aaarrrgghhh!!!!

I hated those full restores! It's even worse when they minimise a bunch of times first to make it hard to get them to low health in the first place and then they use a full restore

Sometimes it was so bad for me that I had to teach one of my pokemon a move called "embargo" that prevents the use of items. I hated using a slot for that move but sometimes it was neccesary

Mike321 said:

While we wait for the rumors, let's remember some of the struggles we went through when playing pokemon.

I remember Wallace's Ludicolo beeing THE thread with double team...