The most likely culprit is...

Horizon Zero Dawn 103 29.86%

The Last Guardian 90 26.09%

Zelda U 92 26.67%

Final Fantasy XV 14 4.06%

Gears of War 4 5 1.45%

Other 41 11.88%

Total:345

The NXt Zelda (see what I did there?!?), assuming the NX doesn't come out this year.

Beyond that I can see games like Scalebound, ReCore and Horizon getting pushed to Q1 or 2 of '17.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
The NXt Zelda (see what I did there?!?), assuming the NX doesn't come out this year.

Beyond that I can see games like Scalebound, ReCore and Horizon getting pushed to Q1 or 2 of '17.

Scalebound was already delayed. It was announced in January.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

If Battlefield 5 gets announced for this year it will get delayed to Q1 for sure

Mike321 said:

Zelda U

wtf! lol XD Sensory overload man.

The Wii U version of Zelda-    When the release dates are announced for the Wii u/NX Zelda game, they will anounce the same release date-  but the Wi U version will be delayed for a month+/-  at the last minute into 2017

Nintendo will make up a reason why that way too many Wii U owners will beleive %100  but the delay will merely serve to spur a few more early conversions fron Wii U to NX

Around the Network

Yooka Laylee

pikmin4, myamoto never hits his deadlines and this one never got a real reveal.

I worry that horizon will. Easily one of my most anticipated games this year, but we haven't really heard much about it.
These days I don't think you can assume a game won't get delayed, they're just becoming so costly and big. I'm still amazed gears of war four has a release date. Feels like it's being rushed.

Obviously: Last Guardian, Nier 2

Probably:
Zelda NUX
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 7 (c'mon, Capcom! Give it to us)

Horizon Zero Dawn

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar