The most likely culprit is...

Horizon Zero Dawn 103 29.86%

The Last Guardian 90 26.09%

Zelda U 92 26.67%

Final Fantasy XV 14 4.06%

Gears of War 4 5 1.45%

Other 41 11.88%

Total:345

Am I the only one that thinks Pokemon Sun/Moon will be delayed to 2017?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
StarOcean said:
Zelda U. Haven't heard anything on it besides a 15 second trailer over the course of what, a year?

IMO reason why they gives us so little about Zelda U i because they want to have full revile with real trailer running at NX at E3 in 30th Zelda anniversary.

Dunban67 said:

The Wii U version of Zelda-    When the release dates are announced for the Wii u/NX Zelda game, they will anounce the same release date-  but the Wi U version will be delayed for a month+/-  at the last minute into 2017

Nintendo will make up a reason why that way too many Wii U owners will beleive %100  but the delay will merely serve to spur a few more early conversions fron Wii U to NX

Nintendo didn't delayed Zelda TP GC version in next year in favour of Wii version, so they probably want delayed Zelda U Wii U version either.

They delayed it 3 weeks+/-   should have ben more clear  - but the point is they delayed the console it was originally suppossed to come out on in favor of the launch console

Every AAA game shown off last year with a tentative 2016 release

It's a tie between TLG and HZD but I'll go with Horizon.

Also ReCore of course, otherwise I'd have huge doubts that it's in fact a Keiji Inafune game...

Probs Recore or Sea of Thieves. we will see at e3 though. Maybe For Honor if anyone remembers that one from Ubisoft and Crackdown 3 might (hopefully not)

Around the Network
Dunban67 said:
Miyamotoo said:

IMO reason why they gives us so little about Zelda U i because they want to have full revile with real trailer running at NX at E3 in 30th Zelda anniversary.

Nintendo didn't delayed Zelda TP GC version in next year in favour of Wii version, so they probably want delayed Zelda U Wii U version either.

They delayed it 3 weeks+/-   should have ben more clear  - but the point is they delayed the console it was originally suppossed to come out on in favor of the launch console

Yes, for 3 weeks of same year, not in next year.

Horizon for sure.
I don´t think Sony would dare to delay TLG, the shitstorm would be enormous.

Of those, Horizon Zero Dawn.

other: Mighty No. 9

originally placed for either mid or late 2015, was already delayed twice, and could be delayed a third time.

Mighty No.9
Lol