By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Pokemon ever?

Which Gen has the worst Pokemon?

Gen 1 9 6.82%

Gen 2 12 9.09%

Gen 3 6 4.55%

Gen 4 11 8.33%

Gen 5 45 34.09%

Gen 6 32 24.24%

None of them 17 12.88%

Total:132

Just a simple question for all of you; what do you think is the worst Pokemon ever?

It can be based off anything, whether it be design, stats, typing, whatever.

For me, it would have to be Maractus.

It's a simple Grass type with average stats, which is fine, but it has one of the most uninspired designs I've ever seen, and one of the goofiest faces for a Pokemon. 

Seriously, how can someone like a Pokemon based off something as dumb as a cactus? In my eyes, it's practically overshadowed by other pure Grass types, like Tangrowth, who is at least a lot more interesting it terms of design.

But who knows, maybe you know a Pokemon that's worse?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Klefki.

bet: lost

That stupid ice cream pokemon wtf were they thinking

This is an unpopular opinion, but I find gen 2 Pokemon really boring, useless and forgetable.

Stantler, Corsola, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Pineco/Forretress, Dunsparce, Sunkern/Sunflora... also, the fact that there were a lot of evolution and pre-evolutions of past Pokemon made gen 2 even more boring for me.

Gen 5 had some obvious ugly design like the ice cream cone, the garbage bag, etc. But there was also awesome Pokemon like Zoroark in that gen.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Worst Pokemon ever? Easy, Dunsparce!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

not bad enough?

Don't worry, got you covered..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Chevinator123 said:

That stupid ice cream pokemon wtf were they thinking