By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Pokemon ever?

Which Gen has the worst Pokemon?

Gen 1 9 6.82%

Gen 2 12 9.09%

Gen 3 6 4.55%

Gen 4 11 8.33%

Gen 5 45 34.09%

Gen 6 32 24.24%

None of them 17 12.88%

Total:132

Some people already posted some real stinkers in here. If there was one pokemon I outright hated, it was Bidoof. Even his name is stupid...

Look at that stupud face.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Luke888 said:

http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/wooper.jpg

I love Quagsire competitively, but it doesn't change the fact that I'd punch this evolution line in the face for hours

...but Wooper! D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Chevinator123 said:

That stupid ice cream pokemon wtf were they thinking

Hey, don't pick on ice cream!  (Although I am not taking responsibility for that one.)

The wrost game is Pokimon Snap.  You don't really get to do anything all that fun.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Poor Cacnea. Another cactus Pokemon that gets no love, or apparently hate for that matter.

Magmar's forehead looks like redbutt with spicey fire.

And this Pokemon looks drunk.

Klink Klang Klinkklang - What's the diffrerence?!?!?

Around the Network

Sunflora. That thing is ugly and useless as fuck.

Stantler, Dunsparce, Grimer/Muk, Voltorb/Electrode, Jynx, Binacle, Lickitung, Conkeldurr, Garbodor, Swalot, Snubull. Horrible designs are everywhere, spanning across all the generations. I think Binacle takes the price for me, I love almost all of the GenIV designs, then this abomination comes along and ruins everything. For some reason it also manages to get itself onto an Elite 4's team as their powerhouse...

Trubbish - oh my god that made me angry. A bag of trash that evolves into an even bigger bag of trash - what?! There's also this mushroom thing with a pokeball design on its head. And then there's the ice cream, the chandelier and even a fucking coffin. I love Pokemon so much, but when you're turning household items, waste and death boxes as Pokemon, there's a serious problem.

Also, love this thread, good for the laughs. Keep it coming guys!

So many to choose from I'll just go with

I like how they're sneak dissing their own games by having Ruby and Saphire chunks in the garbage. Nice, now I kind of like the pokemon.

Internet went wack, don't mind me--- double post