By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Pokemon ever?

Which Gen has the worst Pokemon?

Gen 1 9 6.82%

Gen 2 12 9.09%

Gen 3 6 4.55%

Gen 4 11 8.33%

Gen 5 45 34.09%

Gen 6 32 24.24%

None of them 17 12.88%

Total:132
curl-6 said:

I haven't followed Pokemon since Gen 2, and I... I had no idea things had gotten this bad... some of these designs, just... wow.

I like most of them.. You're just seeing the bad ones. 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:

Well, that explains your downvotes on Cynda.... >: T

Well yeah, pretty sure I've said multiple times that I think gen 2s starters are by far the worst starters and I stand by that

But they are soo cool and cute!!! D:

I'd prolly go with gen 3 being the worst. Aside from Blazekin, their designs are just terrible.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well yeah, pretty sure I've said multiple times that I think gen 2s starters are by far the worst starters and I stand by that

I'd prolly go with gen 3 being the worst. Aside from Blazekin, their designs are just terrible.

whoa whoa whoa, Sceptile, treeecko and grovyle are awesome.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Literal garbage

uran10 said:
Cloudman said:

whoa whoa whoa, Sceptile, treeecko and grovyle are awesome.

Okay, that line is pretty good.. o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

The audasity for people to bring up gen 1 & 2!? The simplicity was part of the appeal.

I'll take the boring and cute from those generations over the tragic -easily mistaken for bad fan art- Digimon Pokemon of gen 5 & 6. Particular emphasis on 6.

HylianYoshi said:

Klefki.

Hahahahahah

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

teigaga said:

The audasity for people to bring up gen 1 & 2!? The simplicity was part of the appeal.

I'll take the boring and cute from those generations over the tragic -easily mistaken for bad fan art- Digimon Pokemon of gen 5 & 6. Particular emphasis on 6.

I can understand the Gen 5 part, but Gen 6?

Sure, it had the Sword Pokemon, the Key Pokemon and... Binacle. But the rest are all great Pokemon with really cool designs

Meanwhile Gen 1 had Diglett/Dugtrio, Voltorb/Electrode, Jynx, Exeggcute/Exeggutor, Grimer/Muk, Porygon, Mr. Mime and more. Do you find those Pokemon "cute"? because they certainly aren't to me.

QUAKECore89 said:

And this Pokemon looks drunk.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mike321 said:

/Thread

Nothing can ever top that. Not even Barbaracle, not even Vanilluxe, nothing...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won