By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GT5p Sold out at Play.com

I have pre-ordered it from amazon, and I think it is going to sell really well, as is the bundle. They have both been advertised quite heavily and the ads do look good

Around the Network

The thing to keep in mind is that GT5:P truly isn't a demo.

Compare it to Motorstorm which people call a full game, not a demo.

GT5:P has more cars, more tracks, splitscreen online, etc. than Motorstorm.

AND IT IS ALSO $20 LESS THAN MOTORSTORM. And yet everyone says that GT5:P is only a demo, but they call Motorstorm a full, complete game. Ha---GT5:P offers more than Motorstorm for even less money.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

I ordered this from amazo.co.uk will i get it on the day it comes out or will they send it on the 28th?

Ynwa.

I ordered this from amazo.co.uk will i get it on the day it comes out or will they send it on the 28th?

Ynwa.

1 Million Pre-Orders...Confirmed!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Its starting to look very likely to break the 1 million mark sold to consumers, this may be the best selling gran turismo Prolauge title yet.

mM

Good numbers for Sony, maybe two million seller

@MANUELF

SO?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

That's why digital distro is a good thing, people that can't get the GT5:P disk on day 1 can just download it.

GT5P is far bigger than any previous GT Prologue, and I think it may eat into the full GT5's sales.

But yeah, this releasing right now in Europe and two weeks before GTAIV in NA will certainly give Sony the edge for GTAIV's launch, unless MS drops the price in NA, which doesn't seem likely at this point in time. Just two weeks ago I thought it was a certainty. :|