By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - German mom has multicultural encounter with son's muslim 'friends'

barneystinson69 said:
Fei-Hung said:

Yes you are. Just because it happens in Muslim countries doesn't make it Sharia law. Arabs are some of the world's biggest gamblers. Dubai is a safehaven for crooks and home to offshore banking for some of the world's most corrupt individuals. A whole bunch of things which are entirely wrong in Sharia law yet it happens. 

Beheading and stoning are Arab cultural punishments, they've existed long before Islam. E.g. New born girls would be buried at birth. Mothers if they kept giving birth to girls could also be buried. Go read a book called the Biography of Jerusalem. The middleeast has always been screwed up. It puts GoT to shame. The only things that brought some calm into those regions are the Abrahamic faiths. 

So its just part of their culture? Wow, that makes me feel so much better...

And why only now do you say the middle east is a shithole? I thought you were on the side against me.

Because you can't decide whether you are attacking Muslims, immigrants, Sharia law. You flip flop from one to the other. 

My point is simple. You blame shit you don't know anything about. You are happy to insult people, disrespect them, make up bs as long as it fits your agenda. 

Proof of your bigotry:

If you read in context I said it was part of their culture before Islam. I also pointed out much earlier in this thread that it is not accepted in Islam.

Secondly the middle east is screwed up. Any place that's been bombed, invaded and been torn to pieces would be. That doesn't make its people bad. That's logic. 

Thirdly, you act as if there are no criminals anywhere but in Muslim or immigrant countries. Like these issues are limited only to people who are brown and possibly Muslim. 

Nothing can make you feel better, because with bigoted views you will always find someone or something to turn into a monster to be afraid off. 

Around the Network

Punish these "asylum seekers" the same way you'd punish other criminals. Why is it that some European nations are afraid to do this kind of thing? Is it the same "White guilt" sentiment that's been harboring them recently? Why's it so hard to punish criminals and treat the actual asylum seekers, who're actually thankful of the hospitality of these countries? It seriously aggravates me.

barneystinson69 said:

They come in peace...

Maybe they come to creat pieces. And for the people who called me an "islamaphobe" before...

Look man, if you're simply hateful against Muslims, that's being an asshole. Forget the goddamn name! islamophobia, call it Allahophobic, good for you! But if you simply criticize extremists, that doesn't mean you're hateful towards Muslims.

Political correctness does not allow us to correctly criticize Muslims and minorities. Why do white people get treated as shit? Isn't that racist, making one race inferior than the other? Or is the "white privilege" garbage making it ok for everyone to hate on white people for one police cop, but suddenly making it bad if you criticize a large group of Muslims that are a dangerous threat.

Come on people!? Where's the logic? CAN'T THERE BE A NEUTRAL SIDE TO THIS?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Aielyn said:
Poliwrathlord said:

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society"

Aristotle 

Aristotle never said that. It's a fake quote invented by neo-nazis.

"Being kind towards others is the doom of a country"

~Isaac Newton

100% legit, found it on Buzzfeed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Fei-Hung said:
barneystinson69 said:

And why only now do you say the middle east is a shithole? I thought you were on the side against me.

Because you can't decide whether you are attacking Muslims, immigrants, Sharia law. You flip flop from one to the other. 

My point is simple. You blame shit you don't know anything about. You are happy to insult people, disrespect them, make up bs as long as it fits your agenda. 

Proof of your bigotry:

If you read in context I said it was part of their culture before Islam. I also pointed out much earlier in this thread that it is not accepted in Islam.

Secondly the middle east is screwed up. Any place that's been bombed, invaded and been torn to pieces would be. That doesn't make its people bad. That's logic. 

Thirdly, you act as if there are no criminals anywhere but in Muslim or immigrant countries. Like these issues are limited only to people who are brown and possibly Muslim. 

Nothing can make you feel better, because with bigoted views you will always find someone or something to turn into a monster to be afraid off. 

People are biased. They only have 1 side that can magically be correct.

Look, I hate when kind Muslims are treated rudely, but we can't say nothing about this. If we're going to allow thousands of them in, we need to see whether they'll accept a fair society or want some sort of fascist government.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
barneystinson69 said:

Proof of your bigotry:

Lol. You really think I give a crap what you think about me? The only reason I've gone to this is because people keep changing the topic! Its that you've been  defending these people who could care less about you! Why do you care? And of course there are plenty of white criminal's. Do you see christans committing terrorist attacks in the middle east? No. But muslims are certainly ok with it. Is that part of their culture as well? Give me a break!

You calling be a bigot just proves it. The left always tries to scare people whenever they stand up against them with words like "islamaphobe" or "neo-nazi" or "bigot", ect. I'm not saying all muslims are bad, but a good portion are not willing to integrate into western society, enough so that its not worth dealing with. But I'm sure you'll deny this, call be a nazi, and declare me a facist ignorant red neck or whatever...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Fei-Hung said:

Pretty much everything you have said is bs. It is not only bs, it's hate speech.

The west was pretty much built on anti freedom. Colonisation, slavery etc etc. That is as anti anything as you can get as it killed millions. To date nothing in the history of mankind has killed as many people as the western world exploits. 

Secondly, Islam isn't anti freedom of speech. They're are Muslims that are and they will say it, just like any other faith or culture. The religion itself doesn't say forbid it. 

Thirdly, it's not anti West. Muslims aren't all in the east, they are everywhere. It's like saying every white person is anti east, anti brown and anti black. Bs blanket statements. 

Muslims are not accepting of other cultures?! During the Ottoman Empire, the Catholic led countries in Europe had banned Jewish people from worship. When the Ottomans took over they gave the Jewish people back the freedom of worship and building synagogues.

When Ibn Batuta discovered America he traded and returned. 

You forget, that no one in the history of civilisation has killed as many people as the west due to cultural differences. Native Americans, Aborigines, Chinese, Indians, Africans and the list goes on. 

Salah Abdelsalam is an idiot for putting himself in such a situation where he had to make such a decision. Most the Muslims would agree that you and extremists are wrong in your understanding of muslims and their faith. 

The only people who believe Islam to be what you say are Islamophobes and those creating the problem - the terrorists themselves. I.e. You guys support each others arguments whilst the rest of the Muslim world watches in horror how the blind lead the deaf and the dumb. 

I lol'd at the hate speech part.

While it is true the West was built on slavery, it was also people in the west who fought to give the slaves their freedom back. Sure as fuck wasn't people from Asia, or the Middle East (hell, slavery in still alive in countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Mauritania and Dubai where immigrant workers are being worked to death [there's even child labor in Jordan] read about it. Also read about Arab enslavement of blacks

So I can go to an Islamic country like, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Sudan et cetera, draw an unflattering picture of Mohammed and say that Mohammed, shit be upon him, was a child molestor and a murderous war lord, and I would have nothing to fear after saying that? That's just not true. Were you not around January 7th 2015? 

If Muslims were so accepting of other cultures, why do they assault women who wear a miniskirt? Women dressing the way they want is a part of western culture. Also Muslims are so accepting of Christians that they heavily tax them (the Jizya), behead them, and crucify them to this day

Like I said, not all Muslims are anti-west; just the vast majority. 

I don't really care if Ibn Batutta left America and I sincerely doubt it was his faith that told him to leave.

You forget that no one in the history of civilization has brought the modern way of life to the world except for the west. If the Muslim way of life way was the contemporary way of life around the globe then our women would be wearing masks and we couldn't have tasty, crunchy bacon.

As a Croat living in Sweden, we lost everything in Herceg-Bosna (BIH) and got a new start in Sweden due to the wars in Former-Yugoslavia. Multiculturalism and trying to accommodate foreign believes and traditions is the reason for much of the ills of the West , Sweden.

As a Croatian , I am Catholic , my faith is highly compatible with Swedish ways of life, we are no religious nuts that want to enforce our ways of life on anyone else. However, Swedes , the government , is so far up the A** of ultra-liberalism that any criticism of foreign values / traditions is viewed as racist/ bigot / nazi.

I am myself a refugee and I want Sweden not to be multicultural , let the people that come be melted down and absorbed by Swedish culture, let us not tolerate burka wearing, Islamist beliefs, let them change their ways or be forced out of the country.
I myself, One day, hope to return to my homeland Croatia and wish the best for Sweden , I am very thankful for all they have done for us.

So therefor, I say this:
Let us not accept these interlopers , these parasites that infiltrate traditions and values, unless they adapt they are to be deported.

Not all cultures are made Equal, not all faiths share the same values, why pretend otherwise?
Those Muslims that want to remove their shackles around their necks and minds , I welcome, but to those that have their old ways incurably instilled in their very souls, I would have them discarded and deported back to their homelands - let them there spread their cave-dwelling minds/traditions.

The Cure for the ills of the west is not multiculturalism and ultra-liberalism - being the problem rather than the cure - it is values , values that should not be changed for the "sake" of lesser cultures -  that is the cure to save the Countries in Europe.

hershel_layton said:
Fei-Hung said:

Proof of your bigotry:

Look, I hate when kind Muslims are treated rudely, but we can't say nothing about this. If we're going to allow thousands of them in, we need to see whether they'll accept a fair society or want some sort of fascist government.

I've stated this 1000 times, I have no problems with muslims who integrate into western society. My problem here is about an increasing amount who aren't, and people who're denying this. It is true, and will cause problems in those societies.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
hershel_layton said:

I've stated this 1000 times, I have no problems with muslims who integrate into western society. My problem here is about an increasing amount who aren't, and people who're denying this. It is true, and will cause problems in those societies.

Look, I know how you feel. many lefties will call you a "neo-nazi" or bigot for criticizing Muslims.

Funny how they think they're so knowledgeable on Nazi germany though. Funnier when you realize that a large portion of germans were against Hitler(only 32% supported him, but with so many parties, he had the most). 

Back on topic, your point is valid. It's one of the most reasonable. We can't just let them die off from a problem we started, but we certainly can't allow so many. The amount arriving is destroying the European economy. The "free universal healthcare" is basically being raped by all the people coming in.

If they did nothing wrong, I wouldn't care much. However, if all we'll see is stories of more and more refugee issues, then we simply can't allow more to keep coming in.

Want a smart idea? Turn back the men. Let them fight. Cowards shouldn't be running away, they should be fighting for their country. 

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" 4:75

This is a great point made. Why flee from the country where your own people are being brutally murdered? Stand up for them, even if you are killed.