By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - German mom has multicultural encounter with son's muslim 'friends'

PxlStorm said:
bla bla bla ''foreigners are evil'' bla bla bla ''our GLORIOUS white population suffers under muslims'' bla bla bla ''random xenophobic bullshit'' bla bla bla

Pretty much every muslims I've met in the last months seemed way more intelligent, tolerant and less xenophobic than most people in this thread. I don't care if I get moderated for this post.

Well you enjoy your future now. Becuase let me tell you something, you only need a few rotten people in a bunch to start a catastrophy. Many of the muslims entering Europe aren't intellegent, they're cowards who ditched their countries because they want to make money off your system. But waah... I'm a right-winged loony. Europe use to not have terrorist attacks every 6 months, but I guess that's racist! XD

People need to learn that humans will use one another, and right now the western world is being used.  But we have people like you telling white's that they're xenophobic and that they should "get use to it". Well trust me, when Europe starts to get into a position that it become's as safe as the middle east now, you'll be rueing the day you let it happen. Mass-immigration= destory your countries.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

Well you enjoy your future now. Becuase let me tell you something, you only need a few rotten people in a bunch to start a catastrophy. Many of the muslims entering Europe aren't intellegent, they're cowards who ditched their countries because they want to make money off your system. But waah... I'm a right-winged loony. Europe use to not have terrorist attacks every 6 months, but I guess that's racist! XD

People need to learn that humans will use one another, and right now the western world is being used.  But we have people like you telling white's that they're xenophobic and that they should "get use to it". Well trust me, when Europe starts to get into a position that it become's as safe as the middle east now, you'll be rueing the day you let it happen. Mass-immigration= destory your countries.

I do wonder how fearing immigrants that hold extremely illiberal views is irrational... I mean, there are already a bunch of Sharia courts imposed all over Bosnia and the UK. In fact, the latter already has 85 of them.

Darc Requiem said:
Lawlight said:

I think it was - at the end Supes accepted that Earth is his world now, which is why he sacrificed himself.

He did that in Man of Steel when he chose Earth and humanity over his own people. Superman got zero character development in this movie. Having to kill him because "he's too powerful" makes no sense unless they nerfed the hell out of Wonder Woman.

PxlStorm said:
bla bla bla ''foreigners are evil'' bla bla bla ''our GLORIOUS white population suffers under muslims'' bla bla bla ''random xenophobic bullshit'' bla bla bla

Pretty much every muslims I've met in the last months seemed way more intelligent, tolerant and less xenophobic than most people in this thread. I don't care if I get moderated for this post.

Do you find many articles about Indian migrants being bad? Or East Asian migrants? No, you don't. It's mostly about Middle Eastern refugees.

CGI-Quality said:
* Thread Warning *

I'm seeing some insults being thrown around in here. If you are one of those people, it needs to end!

Can you say who? It will go a long way to make things better in this thread.

Miguel_Zorro said:
Lawlight said:

Can you say who? It will go a long way to make things better in this thread.

His warning applies to everybody. 

But now people won't know if their posts are the ones that are being perceived as bad or not.