By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

TheLegendofDS said:
Gamemaster87 said:
"Anybody who still believes that NX won't cone this year is in denial" or how did you say, Team 2016? Lol. Who was in denial? Think about that, Team 2016!
You didn't want to believe me. It's your fault.

Have fun with your crow avatars!!! :)

I say I was wrong but you were also wrong, Zelda NX exists witch you said that it didn't, Zelda is the only playable game at E3 so the possibility of the Wii U getting multiple games before the NX launches is slim to none unlike what said and the NX is coming out in March not the holyday so it launches 4 years and 4 months after the Wii U and not the 5 years you said.

Congrats on getting the year right and everything else wrong

Good thing he only bet on the year then.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Soundwave said:

Wasn't Zelda supposed to be Wii U only?

And wasn't Wii U supposed to be supported for 5 full years minimum? 

Oh yeah ... right. Enjoy your exclusive Wii U Zelda this fall ... don't wait up for Animal Crossing and Metroid. 

Weren't these "leakers" and AMD reports "undeniable proof" of a 2016 release?

Wasn't the Wii U supposed to get cut off after "only 4 years of being on the market"?

Enjoy your Zelda NX this winter, and don't wait up for your new console.

I said with Nintendo a delay is always possible, but the Wii U is being cut off. The only difference is we have to wait 3 extra months for the NX. 

Whoopity doo. Quite frankly I think it's funny Zelda U was delayed to match the NX launch, I said this many times, no chance in hell was Nintendo going to waste that game on the Wii U and let it miss the NX launch window. 

Luke888 said:
If I'm not mistaken I said from holiday 2016 to early 2017 but I'll just change my avy when the time comes, it's still possible that Nintendo is throwing a major trolling to us just to surprise us at E3...

Yup, their trolling the investors.

Soundwave said:
bigtakilla said:

Weren't these "leakers" and AMD reports "undeniable proof" of a 2016 release?

Wasn't the Wii U supposed to get cut off after "only 4 years of being on the market"?

Enjoy your Zelda NX this winter, and don't wait up for your new console.

I said with Nintendo a delay is always possible, but the Wii U is being cut off. The only difference is we have to wait 3 extra months for the NX. 

Whoopity doo. Quite frankly I think it's funny Zelda U was delayed to match the NX launch, I said this many times, no chance in hell was Nintendo going to waste that game on the Wii U and let it miss the NX launch window. 

I figured as much as well. I think it's an increadibly stupid decision, as I stated many times, but it releasing on NX is no surprise.

Soundwave said:
TheLegendofDS said:

I say I was wrong but you were also wrong, Zelda NX exists witch you said that it didn't, Zelda is the only playable game at E3 so the possibility of the Wii U getting multiple games before the NX launches is slim to none unlike what said and the NX is coming out in March not the holyday so it launches 4 years and 4 months after the Wii U and not the 5 years you said.

Congrats on getting the year right and everything else wrong

Yup. "Won the battle, but lost the war" in a nutshell. 

To be honest I mean it's only a 3 month delay likely anyway, what is the Wii U suddenly a full cycle console because 3 whopping months with likely no game releases in that 3 month period? 

This is actually backwards, he won the VGChartz Civil War, but lost a few battles.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Soundwave said:

I figured as much as well. I think it's an increadibly stupid decision, as I stated many times, but it releasing on NX is no surprise.

Beyond that it's very obvious development on the NX has basically what killed Wii U software for the last two years and the reason why the Wii U has gotten dick all from last E3 onwards. 

They abandoned the Wii U. A November 2016 launch vs a March 2017 launch doesn't really change that one way or another. Nintendo gave up on the Wii U and their sales forecast of 800k total for this year basically shows they have no confidence in it selling at all, because they know they're not releasing any major software for it. 

So the "NX camp's" premise was more or less correct, yes the release date in typical Nintendo fashion is a few months late, but I always said Nintendo would be late to their own wedding/funeral/etc. 

Nintendo hasn't confirmed whether the NX is a handheld or home console yet?

Anytime Metroid33Slayer wants to hit me up for his year long signature I won, he can let me know.

Aeolus451 said:
Nintendo hasn't confirmed whether the NX is a handheld or home console yet?

Zelda Wii U is releasing on it, it's a home console.

bigtakilla said:
Luke888 said:
If I'm not mistaken I said from holiday 2016 to early 2017 but I'll just change my avy when the time comes, it's still possible that Nintendo is throwing a major trolling to us just to surprise us at E3...

Yup, their trolling the investors.

I mean, I don't see the problem in this, if anything, Investors would be happy that NX is coming out in 2016 right in time for the holiday season...

Actually, It'd be kinda smart, now people are angry that Zelda is delayed again AND they know that Wii U will now get 0 games outside of Paper Mario Colour Splash, so IF Nintendo announces "we were able to speed-up the production of NX and now we can release it in November WITH Zelda (and it'll be on Wii U aswell)" then they would get the minimum ammount of backlash possible in this console transition...