By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Nem said:
RolStoppable said:
Are you guys sure that you have determined the correct winner? The news that is going around is that NX was delayed to March 2017. Delayed from a holiday launch in 2016, of course.

This thread was created because of all the arguments whether Nintendo would be going for a 2016 or 2017 launch of their next generation. Both sides of the argument were gunning for a holiday quarter launch, but in different years.

Technically, neither side is right now. But if you want to crown a winner, it would be the 2016 people. Not only is it a confirmed delay, but the 2017 main argument was that anything less than a lifecycle of five years is not going to happen or should not happen. That's why the entire issue blew up to begin with.

So salty rolly. You keep trying to evade.

The bet was for when it releases not when rumors say it would release or some misguided early prediction a rumor says might have existed. Even if it was announced for 2016 and got delayed to 2017 in the last month, the 2017 people would win.

Be a good sport and give us a nice crow. ^^

Every time someone tries to evade, just link this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7874722

Around the Network
padib said:

Rol, I feel bad. Here's an avatar that you can use it shouldn't make you look too salty.

- -

What frankenstein's monster I'm seeing here? xD

Wyrdness said:

Put your money where your mouth is, we have two groups at war on this board over this and with E3 in just two months one of them could be here eating Crow. Go on then, which year do you believe the console replacement of the Wii U arrives, we already have some vocal members on this. Take note on how it's only about the platform replacing the Wii U so a portable version of NX if one is about doesn't factor in here.

Which year do you believe the console replacement of the Wii U arrives... looks like Nintendo's next home console arrives in 2016 after all:

So 1 month crow avatars for the 2017 team? ;)

Bahahahah somehow I don't expect further crow...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Bahahahah somehow I don't expect further crow...

Oh the's more I've got a few ideas for future event of crow threads.