By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Gratz to those who don't eat crow

Around the Network

Now the hunt for the perfect crow avy begins!

I was right, but it doesn't make me feel better.

"Anybody who still believes that NX won't cone this year is in denial" or how did you say, Team 2016? Lol. Who was in denial? Think about that, Team 2016!
You didn't want to believe me. It's your fault.

Have fun with your crow avatars!!! :)

Nautilus said:
The funny thing is, the 2017 team always had a Holiday 2017 in mind, not spring, but alas.

Having crow for dinner tonight

Actually, I said to the guy that said fiscal year that it was kind of cheating. I always believed it could have released before Dec. Even in the thread where Curl6 asked what I would do if it released 2016 I stated I don't get the point in people being so upset that I believed it would come after Dec 31 2016. Basically, I never limited myself to a winter time frame.

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
"Anybody who still believes that NX won't cone this year is in denial" or how did you say, Team 2016? Lol. Who was in denial? Think about that, Team 2016!

Wasn't Zelda supposed to be Wii U only?

And wasn't Wii U supposed to be supported for 5 full years minimum? 

Oh yeah ... right. Enjoy your exclusive Wii U Zelda this fall ... don't wait up for Animal Crossing and Metroid. 

Gamemaster87 said:

I say I was wrong but you were also wrong, Zelda NX exists witch you said that it didn't, Zelda is the only playable game at E3 so the possibility of the Wii U getting multiple games before the NX launches is slim to none unlike what said and the NX is coming out in March not the holyday so it launches 4 years and 4 months after the Wii U and not the 5 years you said.

Congrats on getting the year right and everything else wrong

Soundwave said:
Gamemaster87 said:

Wasn't Zelda supposed to be Wii U only?

And wasn't Wii U supposed to be supported for 5 full years minimum? 

Oh yeah ... right. Enjoy your exclusive Wii U Zelda this fall ... don't wait up for Animal Crossing and Metroid. 

Weren't these "leakers" and AMD reports "undeniable proof" of a 2016 release?

Wasn't the Wii U supposed to get cut off after "only 4 years of being on the market"?

Enjoy your Zelda NX this winter, and don't wait up for your new console.

TheLegendofDS said:
Gamemaster87 said:

I say I was wrong but you were also wrong, Zelda NX exists witch you said that it didn't, Zelda is the only playable game at E3 so the possibility of the Wii U getting multiple games before the NX launches is slim to none unlike what said and the NX is coming out in March not the holyday so it launches 4 years and 4 months after the Wii U and not the 5 years you said.

Congrats on getting the year right and everything else wrong

Yup. "Won the battle, but lost the war" in a nutshell. 

To be honest I mean it's only a 3 month delay likely anyway, what is the Wii U suddenly a full cycle console because 3 whopping months with likely no game releases in that 3 month period? 

If I'm not mistaken I said from holiday 2016 to early 2017 but I'll just change my avy when the time comes, it's still possible that Nintendo is throwing a major trolling to us just to surprise us at E3...