By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Approaching 2m Lead In The US

GribbleGrunger said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

What? No lol. Do you expect the PS4 to outsell XB1 by one million the next two NPD?

Well, we have the rest of March, all of April and then May which is the UC4 month.

edit: OK, I've been a little too ambitious!

I Don't think that you was too Ambitious, if VR, continue to Re-stock every week, and Uncharted 4, became the biggest Uncharted release for USA, this will bost Sales, How much Units did The Last of US, Moved ?, if we have a good exclusive, and if Sony, don't over-price the Bundle, this is possible, 3 Millions until the end of May, Xbox One, is drop YoY, and PS4, is Up, so have the possibility.

Around the Network

The gap is real.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

TheDeleter said:
Good for Sony. Qauntity doesn't lead to Quality unfortunately. I prefered my N64 over my PS1. I enjoy the PS4 but its focus on VR is off putting for me.

Focus on it? There hasn't been a single PSVR exclusive that is a killer app, and the PSVR is an entirely optional $400 add-on that requires a $60 camera. Sony is aware that this is really only going to be something that enthusiasts go after, and any "focus" they have on it right now is due entirely to the fact that it's a big deal. 

It seems more to me that you're just reaching for a justification for not liking the PS4, which is fine. I don't like XB1, and there are those who think Wii U is a joke. Be honest and don't make up ridiculous excuses. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

3 million by may is ambitious, but we might see 4/5 by the end of the year.

I personally want Microsoft to bow out of consoles and have amazon fill their void.

I like some MS products like windows desk and laptops and surface pros, but i hate their shitty attitude they've historically maintained.

Amazon is a content delivery company (like sony and Nintendo) and the fire ecosystem is getting nice.

TheDeleter said:
Good for Sony. Qauntity doesn't lead to Quality unfortunately. I prefered my N64 over my PS1. I enjoy the PS4 but its focus on VR is off putting for me.

You probably already know that the studios that Sony owns are not the ones necessarily working on VR.

Around the Network

Congrats to Sony. They're really grabbing a hold of the market now.

The_BlackHeart__ said:
TheDeleter said:

You probably already know that the studios that Sony owns are not the ones necessarily working on VR.

Naughty Dog, stated that they will never work with VR, i don't think that Sony, is forcing their studios to work with VR, they already have a lot of Third Party companies working on it.

Swordmasterman said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:

Naughty Dog, stated that they will never work with VR, i don't think that Sony, is forcing their studios to work with VR, they already have a lot of Third Party companies working on it.

I'm surprised Wright isn't begging for Horizon in VR. He'd be able to be in body of a hot red headed female.

Sony is just doing mostly everything right. The xbox launch issues have just snowballed. Good on them.

Gratz to sony, that gap will continue to get bigger.