By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Trhawk said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Well for the record, Zelda Twilight Princess was always in the TOP 10, most time in the TOP 5 3 months before release...

I'm really still impressed by this, of course Amazon is not accurate for software sales but how the fuck is still over the XBO version of The Division in the yearly? O_O

You mean the amibo was in the top 10.  Nintendo fans don't buy games or hardware anymore, they buy amibos and anything attached to amibos.

Amiibo or not it was bundled with Zelda. So, Amiibo sales turned into Zelda sales.

Around the Network

Quantum Break is sold out on Amazon. Or at least I think...

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Break-Xbox-One/dp/B00CMQTTZ2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_10

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Break-Xbox-One/dp/B00CMQTTZ2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_10

It's not sold out, they are just selling it at $48. 

5 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#55 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#61 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 10)
#69 XB1 White Console Bundle (up 5)
#95 Vita (up 2)
#498 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (down 69)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#05 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (same)
#08 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 1)
#22 WiiU Starfox Zero (same)
#47 PS4 Star Ocean (same)
#90 PS4 No Man's Sky (re-entry)

The PS5 Exists. 

So the PS4 "Dummies Edition" is ranked higher than the Xbox One?

Holy crap, seriously what is happening? Did the price drop backfired or what?!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Is Vita having some promotion?

Yeah, $34 off.

The PS5 Exists. 

It's only 170 bucks right now (Vita) good price for a solid system me thinks

Good to see the vita doing better with the discounted price.

FIT_Gamer said:
barneystinson69 said:

Same thing happened before, when it was selling for a discounted price, but I don't think its officially from amazon.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Same thing happened before, when it was selling for a discounted price, but I don't think its officially from amazon.

It's official. It says "shipped and sold by Amazon.com" that's also why you can only see the price in cart. 3rd party sellers can advertise any price they want.