By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

chao2344 said:
not looking good for no man's sky.

Its been high in ranks for months... and its still far away from its release date.

Last months threads we had people go "oooooooh look at NMS, its so high in rank!".

Its gonna do more than fine.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

5 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#47 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 8)
#60 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 1)
#74 XB1 White Console Bundle (down 5)
#537 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (down 39)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#05 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (same)
#07 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 1)
#21 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 1)
#49 PS4 Star Ocean (down 2)
#90 PS4 No Man's Sky (same)

Greatness is now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsms

Dark Souls 3 up 89,000%
Nice bump

CosmicSex said:
So, if you are wondering why the Xbox One deals have come back, I think I know the answer:
X1 was down YoY so far this year. It was probably down in March too before the price drop. What Microsoft needs to do is get up YoY.

Well, Microsoft is more focused on MAU than userbase, but even then, they didn't mention MAU in their February NPD PR and holy crap, was it awkward. Perhaps MS is not seeing much growth in MAU hence why these deals are happening.

Can someone explain me how to embed my PSN profile in my sig? Please?

Around the Network
AEGRO said:

Can someone explain me how to embed my PSN profile in my sig? Please?

Go here dude, http://psnprofiles.com/, and be happy.

EDIT: After you get your trophy card, you go to profile settings http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/preferences/ and then biography.

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Dark Souls 3 is a beast

Aura7541 said:
CosmicSex said:
So, if you are wondering why the Xbox One deals have come back, I think I know the answer:
X1 was down YoY so far this year. It was probably down in March too before the price drop. What Microsoft needs to do is get up YoY.

Well, Microsoft is more focused on MAU than userbase, but even then, they didn't mention MAU in their February NPD PR and holy crap, was it awkward. Perhaps MS is not seeing much growth in MAU hence why these deals are happening.

It was probably the worst NPD PR ever.  And I don't think that can be denied.   Well, its two things here, One, they need to get up YoY because you can't lose marketshare and have sales go down (although they are obviously directly related).  And also, they need to keep selling consoles inorder to keep generating platform fee revenue.   Is the Xbox One still ahead of the 360?  They haven't mentioned it in their PR lately.

Breaking news: MLB has overtaken Quantum Break on Best Buy:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&nrp=15&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0700000&qp=&ks=960&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&sc=Global&list=y&usc=All%20Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=n&st=categoryid%24abcat0700000&lid=Products%3A%20All%20New%20Releases&ref=199&loc=je6NUbpObpQ&acampID=1&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-WHBzA2fIewNtaojGgM3S_Q

How is this possible? If MLB ranks higher on NPD (it wont) will that be a megaton?

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Sony will want to make good on their deal with Activision.

It's going on for almost half a year, they made more than good of it already, and Uncharted is one of their biggest own games.

I'll be sad if they don't push it over CoD, seriously, it's near a month for U4 release, I'm really expecting it to happen soon.

Bundles help sales of their games, and as far as Uncharted doesn't need any help, it sure if of their interest to make sure to boost it as much as possible.

I think the only problem with bundling games that aren't out yet, is they won't sell as well, until they game is released. If people want a console, most of the time they want it now, not in a month or so.