By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

FIT_Gamer said:
barneystinson69 said:

Same thing happened before, when it was selling for a discounted price, but I don't think its officially from amazon.

It's official. It says "shipped and sold by Amazon.com" that's also why you can only see the price in cart. 3rd party sellers can advertise any price they want. 

Ok. Why does the price keep bouncing then? It wasn't really doing all that bad at 60$ in the first place.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It's official. It says "shipped and sold by Amazon.com" that's also why you can only see the price in cart. 3rd party sellers can advertise any price they want. 

Ok. Why does the price keep bouncing then? It wasn't really doing all that bad at 60$ in the first place.

I was wondering the same. They dropped the price for few hours yesterday too. 

5 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#47 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 8)
#60 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 1)
#74 XB1 White Console Bundle (down 5)
#537 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (down 39)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#05 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (same)
#07 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 1)
#21 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 1)
#49 PS4 Star Ocean (down 2)
#90 PS4 No Man's Sky (same)

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

It should be about time Sony goes for making Uncharted bundle their main focus, it should start to raise considerably next week, but maybe Sony still preffers to let the CoD bundle take the sales? Doesn't make much sense, as it's one of their very major first party titles.

Sony will want to make good on their deal with Activision.

The PS5 Exists. 

not looking good for no man's sky.

Around the Network
chao2344 said:

What the hell? LOL. I love these out of the blue comments. The collectors edition sold out every time it was restocked and was regularly in the top 20. The game doesn't come out until the 21st of June.

The PS5 Exists. 

So, if you are wondering why the Xbox One deals have come back, I think I know the answer:
X1 was down YoY so far this year. It was probably down in March too before the price drop. What Microsoft needs to do is get up YoY.

chao2344 said:

It will do perfectly fine. It will sell more than 1m first week WW no problem.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

CosmicSex said:
So, if you are wondering why the Xbox One deals have come back, I think I know the answer:
X1 was down YoY so far this year. It was probably down in March too before the price drop. What Microsoft needs to do is get up YoY.

Seems that nothing that they try, makes the sales go up. Maybe most of the people whom want their product, already have one? How long until they drop the price to $250?

Can't wait for Ratchet and Clank!