By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV release date CONFIRMED!!

Finally. I just hope there is no delays now that official date is set and is really close.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Yes! I've been looking forward to this game since they announced it! The art style and combat look fantastic!

BTW does anyone know if the demo is going to be part of the final game or is it it's own thing that gives a feel for the game?

The demo is its own thing, not an actual part of the game, and is basically a tech demo showcasing many aspects of what will be found in the final game.

Square Enix, made 1 Mediucre Final Fantasy, and everyone seems to think that they cannot make a Good Final Fantasy, again, Final Fantasy's Creator said, that the Franchises's true path, was not stay on a confortable Place, that they Aways seek the new, Each Final Fantasy, is a different Battle system, Story, and World, so give it a chance.

Stephleref said:
CGI-Quality said:

This time, I'm telling you! Stop with the bashing of this game! Your point was made a while ago - you're not interested. Leave it be.

So basically VGChartz promotes censorship. Either like the game and do what we say or we will censor you.

So basically VGChartz has rules against flaming and trolling. Screw those guys.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Was already leaked, but nice to have an official confirmation

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Hynad said:
yo_john117 said:

Yes! I've been looking forward to this game since they announced it! The art style and combat look fantastic!

BTW does anyone know if the demo is going to be part of the final game or is it it's own thing that gives a feel for the game?

The demo is its own thing, not an actual part of the game, and is basically a tech demo showcasing many aspects of what will be found in the final game.

That's good! It's like a little pre-game DLC. Downloading it now!

This demo was really a bad idea from them, everyone was incredibly hyped for the game afer the event, and now, after the demo, everyone is spiting on it :/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
This demo was really a bad idea from them, everyone was incredibly hyped for the game afer the event, and now, after the demo, everyone is spiting on it :/

was it really that bad? i haven't even begun downloading it yet because still busy with work but once i have time to chill and relax was gonna go buckwild on that platinum demo.

I'll believe it when its in my hands

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Aerys said:

They should have just stopped the demos after the first one.