By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV release date CONFIRMED!!

September 30 MOTHERFUCKERS!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/final-fantasy-15-release-date-officially-confirmed-collectors-editions-announced?abthid=56fca01fdf312b9d0b00002d

Around the Network

10 years for a Final Fantasy that looks like a worst Xenoblade. GG Square.

Stephleref said:

Didn't you make the same comment on another thread a couple of months ago?

finalrpgfantasy said:
Stephleref said:

Didn't you make the same comment on another thread a couple of months ago?

It's possible since my opinion of this game has not changed but i used to be a regular on Gametrailers before they went down,look at how many post i have here since 2008. I don't come here very often so you probably have me mixed with somebody else.

I will believe it when it is in my hands.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
Stephleref said:

lmao nice joke, got anymore?

think-man said:
Stephleref said:

Because Final Fantasy has been known for living up to the hype lately lol.

You know how this Final Fantasy fanboy hype usually end and you're probably not gonna like it.

Stephleref said:
think-man said:

You know how this Final Fantasy fanboy hype usually end and you're probably not gonna like it.

Considering what i've played has been amazing I highly doubt that.

Stephleref said:
think-man said:

So, what's the last game that's been hyped from Final Fantasy? Well, FF14:ARR is a resounding success with huge praise from critics and fans. FF13-2 and LR didn't have any fan hype whatsoever, so you're referring back to 2009 and Final Fantasy XIII?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Alright, now I'm interested. I mean I was interested before but I'm very skeptical of the concept they've fleshed out. But then I'm not a FF fanatic - I loved X, contrary to most of the fanbase - so I'm essentially the target audience here.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!