By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV release date CONFIRMED!!

lookin forward to it. //_^

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Stephleref said:

Because Final Fantasy has been known for living up to the hype lately lol.

You know how this Final Fantasy fanboy hype usually end and you're probably not gonna like it.

This time, I'm telling you! Stop with the bashing of this game! Your point was made a while ago - you're not interested. Leave it be.

So basically VGChartz promotes censorship. Either like the game and do what we say or we will censor you.

Stephleref said:
10 years for a Final Fantasy that looks like a worst Xenoblade. GG Square.

This game looks and plays nothing like Xenoblade. The hell are you talking about? lol

2016 just keeps getting better and better

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Anyone else not playing any of the demos but just waiting for the final game?

Around the Network

I'm at work, put the demo on download before I left. So that 10 hours for it to download a 3gb demo lol, plenty of time for download to take its time.
Anyone else played it yet?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Stephleref said:
10 years for a Final Fantasy that looks like a worst Xenoblade. GG Square.

wtf are you on about? criticizing the looks of this game?

i'd love to see what's your benchmark for what a good looking game is...

September 30? Wow that is earlier than I thought!

the only thing i dislike about the game so far, is the batmobile.... Seriously, what happened with the whole "a fantasy based on reality" promise. Other than that, im still getting the collector's edition

Yes! I've been looking forward to this game since they announced it! The art style and combat look fantastic!

BTW does anyone know if the demo is going to be part of the final game or is it it's own thing that gives a feel for the game?