By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reddit: another NX rumor (launch, price, games)

CaptainExplosion said:
teigaga said:

If it's gimmick driven then it doesn't matter so much. Same if the hardware is upgradable. 

But sine when would Nintendo allow upgradeable hardware?

Each console before the Wii allowed for the possiblity of upgradable hardware, and with carts you can use the carts to upgrade the hardware. (But by raising the prices of the games). And they have used them. (Broadband modems, satalite modems, RAM upgrades, drive upgrades, Disk drives, etc)

Around the Network

Can't actually believe this Troll from Reddit is getting so much attention. I mean, like all other Fake-Leakers, there is not even a single proof which is backing his words. Everyone can create an Account at Reddit and talking crap. People are believing his rubbish like they did with the NX-Controller. Which was, oh, yes, a confirmed Fake : D

Be aware: English is not my native language. The Internetz is the only place I'm partly speaking this smooth language. And because my Signature is so boring, feel free to insert a lame Boob-Joke here: [Insert lame Boob-Joke here]

Warning: Nintendo and Übel Blatt Fangirl alert

Fake and honestly not even entertaining.

2017 launch immediately outs this as fake.

So basically Nintendo is releasing 3DS-2 and Wii U-2 according to this rumor. Honestly if that's their console, they'd be better off just not releasing it period as it has no chance of market success.

Around the Network

This is one of the least likely rumors yet.

CaptainExplosion said:
DanneSandin said:

Have Nintendo even said they'll make a successor to the Wii U? :p afaik, all they've said is they're working on the next console, so that could also mean a new handheld

They just can't release actual details fast enough!!

I swear if another stupidly divisive rumour pops up about the NX, I'm gonna detonate the thing closest to me!!

Yeah, we've been having this hanging over our heads for 8 months now, or something like that. I'm having the bluest of blue balls ever! And these fake leaks aren't really helping. Well, they might be helping Nintendo hype up the system before the reveal, without Nintendo even having to do anything!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

CaptainExplosion said:
teigaga said:

If it's gimmick driven then it doesn't matter so much. Same if the hardware is upgradable. 

But sine when would Nintendo allow upgradeable hardware?

Since they patented a console which can connect with ‘supplemental computing devices’ to “increase the speed or quality of a user’s gaming experience” :)

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/03/nintendo-files-patent-for-game-console-with-detachable-computing-device/

This alongside the console/Handheld hybrid idea are decent reasons for Nintendo be comfortable releasing a new  home console in 2016, otherwise they would probably wait for PS4 to peak 

Dev kits for the console in developers' hands BY JULY??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Fake.
Zelda U wasnt mentione at all and we know that Zelda U port for NX is coming this year via rumore which in several parts was already proved truth.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188554