By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reddit: another NX rumor (launch, price, games)

Soundwave said:
So basically Nintendo is releasing 3DS-2 and Wii U-2 according to this rumor. Honestly if that's their console, they'd be better off just not releasing it period as it has no chance of market success.

One of reasons because this rumour is fake, we know Nintendo said several times they moving away from Wii/DS with NX, that NX isn't replacement for Wii U/3DS and that is completely new concept. Basically all opposite this rumours is suggesting.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Fake.
Zelda U wasnt mentione at all and we know that Zelda U port for NX is coming this year via rumore which in several parts was already proved truth.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188554

This is a rumor and it is most likely a fake leak. Zelda is a Wii U exclusive game. If not, Iwata was a liar. And I doubt that Iwata was a liar.

Conclusion: NX doesn't come this year, Zelda is a Wii U exclusive.

Gamemaster87 said:
Miyamotoo said:
Fake.
Zelda U wasnt mentione at all and we know that Zelda U port for NX is coming this year via rumore which in several parts was already proved truth.

This is a rumor and it is most likely a fake leak. Zelda is a Wii U exclusive game. If not, Iwata was a liar. And I doubt that Iwata was a liar.

can you post the link stating Zelda would stay exclusive to Wii U?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Gamemaster87 said:

January 2013 Direct, E3 Digital Event 2014, Game Awards 2014

Gamemaster87 said:
zorg1000 said:

January 2013 Direct, E3 Digital Event 2014, Game Awards 2014

Reading what you've been saying you said that if Zelda HD is not an Wii U exclusive than Iwata was a liar but then when zorg asked for links for those statements you replyed with 3 events were Zelda HD was shown/talked about so my question to you is do you know who Iwata was?Since in the ND in Jan'13 he only said that it was a Wii U game and this is early on the Wii U's lifetime so plans might have changed, at the E3'14 he didn't appear in the Zelda segment and he wasn't even in the GA'14.

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
Miyamotoo said:
Fake.

Like I wrote, "rumore which in several parts was already proved truth." But you can still deny that.

Nintendo never said that Zelda U is Wii U "exclusive game", Nintendo actually never using therm exclusive game, they always referred to Zelda U like Zelda for Wii U they never said that is a Wii U exclusive game.