Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reddit: another NX rumor (launch, price, games)

Gamemaster87 said:
Luke888 said:

Still 3DS sales are WAAAAAAY better than Wii U ones and certainly are making profits for Nintendo, PS4k is anything but confirmed, PSVR isn't a thread since as of now it can only have an instal base of 40M people and Phil Spencer explained that his wording wasn't meant to say that they are working on new hardware. Also who says that if said consoles were to happen NX couldn't be on the same level as them ?

Almost nobody would buy a Nintendo home console then. Look at the Wii U. It sold 13 million units 3.5 years. Nintendo has almost no customers left. If they launch it when their competetitors release new hardware it will be the next flop.

they launched Wii U with no competition and still flopped, so...

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
Luke888 said:

Lol, my facts (or, more correctly SuperMetalDave's ones) are verified and confirmed themselves true since they appeared on the internet BEFORE the Direct Leak even happened, if you want to read it again here you have for the 10000th time the link https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188554

Wii U owners are already satisfied if they were looking for Nintendo games, the console has plenty of titles to play, now it's time to think business. if those 13M people don't want NX that's absolutely fine, there are still more than 7 bilion people in the world.

And again for the 100000000th time for you: this is just a rumor, nothing official. 

Pavolink said:
You know this is clearly fake the moment you read homeconsole 2017.

What? When I read "home console 2017" I knew that this is a trustworthy leak not like the 100 before.

So this rumor is more trustworthy than MetalDave's because you believe that NX homeconsole lanches next year?Despite the fact that MetalDave's source was verified on NeoGaf and most of the things in his leak,like Pokemon's code name beign Niji and Federation Force lauch date,were already proven to be true.

im still waitng for a list of these "tons" of Wii U games being released

TheLegendofDS said:
Gamemaster87 said:

And again for the 100000000th time for you: this is just a rumor, nothing official. 

What? When I read "home console 2017" I knew that this is a trustworthy leak not like the 100 before.

So this rumor is more trustworthy than MetalDave's because you believe that NX homeconsole lanches next year?Despite the fact that MetalDave's source was verified on NeoGaf and most of the things in his leak,like Pokemon's code name beign Niji and Federation Force lauch date,were already proven to be true.

denial is just not a river in Egypt

oniyide said:
TheLegendofDS said:

denial is just not a river in Egypt

thanks for the figure of speech <.<

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Has there been a console that had this many rumours before even being revealed?

Uh...No.

Whats with the DOA? Personally a Nintendo console with every 3rd party game + Ninety exclusives would definitely beat PS4 in Japan. The rest of the world is anyone guess. I'm seriously considering buying my first Nintendo console in 15 years.

TheMessiah said:
Whats with the DOA? Personally a Nintendo console with every 3rd party game + Ninety exclusives would definitely beat PS4 in Japan. The rest of the world is anyone guess. I'm seriously considering buying my first Nintendo console in 15 years.

Finally someone who's not disturbingly cynical.

CaptainExplosion said:
TheMessiah said:

Finally someone who's not disturbingly cynical.

Nintendo went a route I didn't like for awhile. But I always loved their first party growing up. If we get proper visuals with proper sequels to great games like Lylat Wars and Wave Race. Not the stuff they did on Wii. Then I'm in. I can play DK Returns on VC to as I missed out on that. Really pleased to hear the power is above PS4. And happy with the new Starfox. Exciting times for Nintendo.

Metriod can't come in 2017. Its not in development an dif it was it would take 3 years.