By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reddit: another NX rumor (launch, price, games)

oniyide said:
TheLegendofDS said:

So this rumor is more trustworthy than MetalDave's because you believe that NX homeconsole lanches next year?Despite the fact that MetalDave's source was verified on NeoGaf and most of the things in his leak,like Pokemon's code name beign Niji and Federation Force lauch date,were already proven to be true.

denial is just not a river in Egypt

thanks for the figure of speech <.<

Around the Network

Whats with the DOA? Personally a Nintendo console with every 3rd party game + Ninety exclusives would definitely beat PS4 in Japan. The rest of the world is anyone guess. I'm seriously considering buying my first Nintendo console in 15 years.

CaptainExplosion said:
TheMessiah said:
Whats with the DOA? Personally a Nintendo console with every 3rd party game + Ninety exclusives would definitely beat PS4 in Japan. The rest of the world is anyone guess. I'm seriously considering buying my first Nintendo console in 15 years.

Finally someone who's not disturbingly cynical.

Nintendo went a route I didn't like for awhile. But I always loved their first party growing up. If we get proper visuals with proper sequels to great games like Lylat Wars and Wave Race. Not the stuff they did on Wii. Then I'm in. I can play DK Returns on VC to as I missed out on that. Really pleased to hear the power is above PS4. And happy with the new Starfox. Exciting times for Nintendo.

Metriod can't come in 2017. Its not in development an dif it was it would take 3 years.

TheMessiah said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Finally someone who's not disturbingly cynical.

Nintendo went a route I didn't like for awhile. But I always loved their first party growing up. If we get proper visuals with proper sequels to great games like Lylat Wars and Wave Race. Not the stuff they did on Wii. Then I'm in. I can play DK Returns on VC to as I missed out on that. Really pleased to hear the power is above PS4. And happy with the new Starfox. Exciting times for Nintendo.

I dont wanna be that guy, but those Wave Race days are done. I wish it wasnt the case

Around the Network

When have these long wishlist type rumours ever been true? Especially with Nintendo?

Nintendo more or less confirmed Wii U is ending production this year in their response to that Nikkei report. I doubt they'd wait a whole year before replacing in it. Not convinced

"720p resolution for both screens"

Fake. These leaks are being made by absolute morons.

CaptainExplosion said:
teigaga said:
When have these long wishlist type rumours ever been true? Especially with Nintendo?

Nintendo more or less confirmed Wii U is ending production this year in their response to that Nikkei report. I doubt they'd wait a whole year before replacing in it. Not convinced

Which is stupid on it's own, considering how horribly the NX would do if it's launched this soon.

If it's gimmick driven then it doesn't matter so much. Same if the hardware is upgradable. 

Swordmasterman said:
DanneSandin said:
All these NX rumours is getting out of hand. The only trustworthy rumours I've heard about the NX came from supermetaldave64 on Youtube, also known as trevor something on neogaf.

The only Reliable rumor that i heard about the NX, is that Nintendo, will launch a Wii U's Sucessor.

Have Nintendo even said they'll make a successor to the Wii U? :p afaik, all they've said is they're working on the next console, so that could also mean a new handheld

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

so.... the NX is not a fusion, but actually 2 systems (console and handheld?)

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]