Ratchet and Clank 42 13.59%

The Last of Us 45 14.56%

Gran Turismo 20 6.47%

God of War 51 16.50%

Little Big Planet 8 2.59%

Something else 34 11.00%

All of them 23 7.44%

Total:309

I can't say i've had much experience with 1st party Sony games (I'll have to get on it), i'd say when I was younger I had a blast with Little Big Planet, so it'd probably be that

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

That's a tough one. My favorite studio is Team Ico, so Ico and SoTC would certainly be up there.

As far as series go, I'd probably give the edge to Infamous or Wipeout. Uncharted has been mostly excellent and The Last of Us is outstanding, too (although I hope it doesn't become a series).

Killzone has been wildly inconsistent, unfortunately. Ratchet & Clank and God of War, conversely, have been consistently great. I adore the original Jak but it was downhill after that (although Daxter on PSP was a nice return to form). Folklore is a solid IP that didn't get enough love. And Gravity Rush has a lot of potential. Patapon and Sly Cooper deserve honorable mention as well.

Does Demon's Souls count? If so, that would be tops also.

Hard to pick, but I went with Ratchet and Clank. Fun, reliable, smart, hilarious. Back on the day, it was genius to combine all of this with RPG elements and wacky weapons. Sure, the series has seen better days, and other games have built off of its premise. But they're a classic duo. I get stoked every time they announce a new game.

Hard to choose but I'd probably have to pick God of War.

I'm more oldschool, so Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon.

Around the Network

Spyro the Dragon, but it isn't Sony's.

So I have to pick Infamous and Uncharted.

All of them :P but uncharted must!

In Sony We Trust!

think-man said:
Hiku said:

I think my last playthrough was 2008 or something. Last time I played I got not only 108 stars but the final scene between Elza and Cllive as well. (Have to get to the end of the game within 12 hours. But there's a trick to get into Highland earlier.)
Suikoden 5 was also great.

Oh is that this bug where you can push the door?

That's the one. xD
Riou is stronger than he looks. lol

god of war

Areal-Llort said:
I'm more oldschool, so Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon.

I think Activision owns the crash ip