Ratchet and Clank 42 13.59%

The Last of Us 45 14.56%

Gran Turismo 20 6.47%

God of War 51 16.50%

Little Big Planet 8 2.59%

Something else 34 11.00%

All of them 23 7.44%

Total:309

For active ones: My boy Ratchet has survived throughout the years(and hopefully Sly will make a comeback alongside the movie too) Also God of War and InFamous
Inactive: Jak, but that one seems unlikely at this point and LoD...but that also seems unlikely to make a comeback D:

Dark Cloud has a chance!...maybe

Around the Network

Uncharted's been my favourite ever since I played the first game.

Holy crap I love that R&C is right behind Uncharted! It's my favorite franchise ever and despite A4O and FFA being missteps it still contains my two favorite games off all time (UYA and ACiT). It's been there from when I was 11 on and it always lifts my spirits when I play a new R&C game.

I am Iron Man

Have always felt like Ratchet and Clank is the most under appreciated franchise in all of gaming. Although, into the nexus was not very polished, and this reboot feels the same to me. 60fps is KEY!

Ka-pi96 said:
Infamous for me

i really didn't like infamous 1 and 2 much but after playing infamous first light which i got for free i found myself really enjoying it and am considering getting second son now.

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Holy crap I love that R&C is right behind Uncharted! It's my favorite franchise ever and despite A4O and FFA being missteps it still contains my two favorite games off all time (UYA and ACiT). It's been there from when I was 11 on and it always lifts my spirits when I play a new R&C game.

Same here! Loved it since the first game and played all of them :D Did you play Into the Nexus? It was short, but it was a good game and a good end to the Future series.

Hiku said:

Wild Arms > Gran Turismo > Uncharted > Infamous

think-man said:

I dont think we have met but I love your avatar Luca blight :P

Best villain ever. And my all time favorite game.

after reading this i feel like playing Suikoden 2 again lol my last playthrough was a few years back now but i successful got all 108 stars. I think Suikoden 5 was the only one i kept missing characters in lol.

think-man said:
Qwark said:
At this moment I look forward to Ratchet and Clank the most. It has been a while since I played a 3d platforming adventure. In a month I will probably say Uncharted when it's release is very close. Technically I love most of them and PS exclusives are one of my main reasons to prefer Playstation over other platforms. Anyway Uncharted is finished after the fourth installment and I remain skeptical of a new GOW entry, so I stick with R&C as currently being my favorite. The last of us is undoubtedly the best game, but it is just one game, as for GT entry number 5 and 6 where not what they could have been. LBP is quite dead too, but with dreams around the corner I doubt that's a bad thing. Such a shame sackboy isn't the mascot of that series since Sony could use a more permanent mascot.

Ratchet and Clank seem to be the only mascots that have survived the long haul. Hopefully the movie and re launching of the franchise get breathe some new life into the franchise, though I feel it doesn't have alot of hype.

The new game has the two most viewed trailers for a Ratchet game ever. This game should perform just fine at the worst, and at the best it'll soar into resurgence because of the film. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Crash Bandicoot

If Crash Bandicoot doesn't count then it would be Uncharted.
But all Playstation IP's (God of War, Ratchet & Clank, InFamous...) are fantastic imo.

Hiku said:
think-man said:

after reading this i feel like playing Suikoden 2 again lol my last playthrough was a few years back now but i successful got all 108 stars. I think Suikoden 5 was the only one i kept missing characters in lol.

I think my last playthrough was 2008 or something. Last time I played I got not only 108 stars but the final scene between Elza and Cllive as well. (Have to get to the end of the game within 12 hours. But there's a trick to get into Highland earlier.)
Suikoden 5 was also great.

Oh is that this bug where you can push the door?