Ratchet and Clank 42 13.59%

The Last of Us 45 14.56%

Gran Turismo 20 6.47%

God of War 51 16.50%

Little Big Planet 8 2.59%

Something else 34 11.00%

All of them 23 7.44%

Total:309

The one that I have consistently enjoyed over the years is Ratchet & Clank. None of the others really come close for me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Holy crap I love that R&C is right behind Uncharted! It's my favorite franchise ever and despite A4O and FFA being missteps it still contains my two favorite games off all time (UYA and ACiT). It's been there from when I was 11 on and it always lifts my spirits when I play a new R&C game.

Same here! Loved it since the first game and played all of them :D Did you play Into the Nexus? It was short, but it was a good game and a good end to the Future series.

agreed and for $30 it was a steal.  I love Sony being willing to sell games like Sly 4, Puppeteer, and the new R&C for $40 and that for $30

I am Iron Man

Uncharted/Ratchet and Clank.

aLkaLiNE said:

Tomba! 2

It's kind of hard to pick a favorite. There were a lot I enjoyed for different reasons that I'm glad I didn't miss out on. Sony doesn't pick mascots though so... Yeah.

I absolutely loved Tomba!, but 2 was not as good for me. I think it was 3d, and I preferred it as a 2d game. Still both of them are some of my all time favourite games. It's nice seeing I'm not the only one who liked them.

I can't say i've had much experience with 1st party Sony games (I'll have to get on it), i'd say when I was younger I had a blast with Little Big Planet, so it'd probably be that

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

That's a tough one. My favorite studio is Team Ico, so Ico and SoTC would certainly be up there.

As far as series go, I'd probably give the edge to Infamous or Wipeout. Uncharted has been mostly excellent and The Last of Us is outstanding, too (although I hope it doesn't become a series).

Killzone has been wildly inconsistent, unfortunately. Ratchet & Clank and God of War, conversely, have been consistently great. I adore the original Jak but it was downhill after that (although Daxter on PSP was a nice return to form). Folklore is a solid IP that didn't get enough love. And Gravity Rush has a lot of potential. Patapon and Sly Cooper deserve honorable mention as well.

Does Demon's Souls count? If so, that would be tops also.

Hard to pick, but I went with Ratchet and Clank. Fun, reliable, smart, hilarious. Back on the day, it was genius to combine all of this with RPG elements and wacky weapons. Sure, the series has seen better days, and other games have built off of its premise. But they're a classic duo. I get stoked every time they announce a new game.

Hard to choose but I'd probably have to pick God of War.

I'm more oldschool, so Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon.

Spyro the Dragon, but it isn't Sony's.

So I have to pick Infamous and Uncharted.