Jak & Daxter.

How could you!

https://youtu.be/5goH0hxUM8A?t=22s

Around the Network

Ratchet & Clank.

Skullwaker said:
think-man said:
When you were younger? lol LittleBigPlanet isn't even an old IP xD

His profile says he's 15, so the first game came out when he was 7 years old. It's not an old IP in relation to other IPs but it's certainly not new either.

I guess you're right, I feel old now hahaha.

Accidental double post

I really like inFamous. inFamous 2 was one of my favorite games of last generation and Second Son is the reason I got my PS4 before my Xbox One. Sucker Punch has probably moved on with a new IP, but hopefully Sony gets someone else to continue this franchise. Avalanche Studios would be the perfect candidate to make inFamous 3.

Around the Network
naruball said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Tomba! 2

It's kind of hard to pick a favorite. There were a lot I enjoyed for different reasons that I'm glad I didn't miss out on. Sony doesn't pick mascots though so... Yeah.

I absolutely loved Tomba!, but 2 was not as good for me. I think it was 3d, and I preferred it as a 2d game. Still both of them are some of my all time favourite games. It's nice seeing I'm not the only one who liked them.

I initially saw Tomba through a PSX demo disc but didn't actually play until Tomba! 2. I never even tried #1 until a few years back, on PS3. It's fun but there's a ton of innovations that the second implemented, and I still prefer it more

My favorite one period is Dark Cloud, but considering it's practically dead at this point, Ratchet & Clank; though I enjoyed Uncharted after the first, and I enjoyed the only Jak game I've played, 3.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Vib Ribbon

BraLoD said:
think-man said:

When you were younger? lol LittleBigPlanet isn't even an old IP xD

Well, he definitely wasn't older in the past, even if it wasn't much time ago, though XP

Well the first released 7 years ago, and right now i'm 15 so It feels old for me T-T

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

pupeteer