Little Big Planet 8 2.59%

Something else 34 11.00%

All of them 23 7.44%

Total:309

God of War

Around the Network
think-man said:
Qwark said:
At this moment I look forward to Ratchet and Clank the most. It has been a while since I played a 3d platforming adventure. In a month I will probably say Uncharted when it's release is very close. Technically I love most of them and PS exclusives are one of my main reasons to prefer Playstation over other platforms. Anyway Uncharted is finished after the fourth installment and I remain skeptical of a new GOW entry, so I stick with R&C as currently being my favorite. The last of us is undoubtedly the best game, but it is just one game, as for GT entry number 5 and 6 where not what they could have been. LBP is quite dead too, but with dreams around the corner I doubt that's a bad thing. Such a shame sackboy isn't the mascot of that series since Sony could use a more permanent mascot.

Ratchet and Clank seem to be the only mascots that have survived the long haul. Hopefully the movie and re launching of the franchise get breathe some new life into the franchise, though I feel it doesn't have alot of hype.

I guess a new trailer could do wonders for this game previewers in general are very flavourable of this reimagination. Somehow Until Dawn managed to sell 2 million units with barely any hype. On the other hand at this moment it stands on position 4 on amazon us, even above Uncharted and with over 110k pre-orders in the VS and Europe at launch it might make a 300-500k opening and possibly two million in it's first year which would be amazing for the series. And who knows what good the movie can do it seems like the first gamemovie that is actual worth watching. So I have reasonable hope that it can actually succeed again and let's hope it does. Because Insomniac peform best with Sony as their publisher in my opinion.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I'm a Wild Arms and Legend of Dragoon kind of guy but for the active or recent franchise, I guess I would go with The Last of Us.

KilleyMc said:
think-man said:

I dont think we have met but I love your avatar Luca blight :P

Thanks, you can guess my favourite game and genre easily with it.

Suikoden 2 is my favoruite game of all time. No other game has come close to beating it imo.

I'm currently replaying all the Uncharted games through the collection, they are great games. Just finished Lazaravich last night and it's actually a fairly enjoyable boss battle.

I picked up my PS4 when Infamous came out and was blown away by it... the gameplay and traversal in that game just feels so good.

I always liked the God of War games too. In fact most games that WWS have put out have been great... with only a handful of exceptions like Knack and The Order (not 1st party).

For the near future I have Ratchet & Clank pre-ordered and UC4 special edition too.

I think Horizon will be my favorite game this year just from what I've seen.... that game has huge potential.
I have a wide range of genres that I like and WWS seems to have a bit of everything.

Around the Network

I don't think I'm a particular fan of the individual IP's but my favorites are from the same studios

Media Molecule ( Liked LBP games & Tearaway Unfolded, Dreams looks interesting)
Team ICO (ICO was overall pretty solid & SOTC was nice in concept, hoping TLG is great)
Quantic Dream (Never played HR but watched my bro play it, Beyond looks interesting, haven't played either yet but looks to be interesting, Human looks great)

They don't exactly make IP's per say... (besides LBP)

[] [] [] {} [] 

I love Uncharted, but Ratchet & Clank has been a big favorite of mine for more than 10 years.

Mr_No said:

I love Uncharted, but Ratchet & Clank has been a big favorite of mine for more than 10 years.

What are you more hyped for the movie or the game? It might compete with Zootopia considering for the best animationmovie of 2016, if the movie will be as good as the trailer.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Bloodborne

Out of all of the IPs from Sony I've played (God of War, Sly Cooper, LittleBigPlanet, and Killzone), my favorite is currently Sly Cooper.