By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What video games can you play right now while multi-tasking?

Mr Puggsly said:
XVictoryX said:

Speaking of podcasts, I was listening to a christian podcasts  while playing Game of Dice despite being an agnostic just because my gf likes listening to one and intentionally plays one sometimes whenever I'm around. Kinda getting tired of it. 

Oh yeah, that would piss me off.

I'm not anti religion or anything but that's is something annoying shit to listen to.

Fortunately for her, I loved her. lol

Good thing she's okay with me not going to church at least 1-2 times a month cause I'd rather play Games of Dice on my phone or FF-Type 0 HD on Steam instead of going there. lol

Around the Network

Does recording a video and explaining a game mechanic during gameplay counts? lol

burninmylight said:
I play Pokemon while driving.

Is pokemon still trending right now in some countries? 

Pong and Space Invaders of course.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If your grinding in a RPG then you can do many things at a time.

Around the Network
XVictoryX said:
Mr_No said:

I pretty much can play anything while searching for stuff on the internet, do some college job on the computer (Java, MySQL) and talk to a friend in a party.

You can do programming while playing? How exactly? Unless the one you're playing is on auto-play or you do it alternately? Isn't that hard especially since in programming you really need to focus there. Or you play to relieve stress from focusing too much on programming? lol

To be fair, it IS hard to program while playing, but I manage to write some small code snippets from time to time during downtime while gaming.

LadyJasmine said:
If your grinding in a RPG then you can do many things at a time.

Exactly. Smart girl indeed. lol

Mr_No said:
XVictoryX said:

You can do programming while playing? How exactly? Unless the one you're playing is on auto-play or you do it alternately? Isn't that hard especially since in programming you really need to focus there. Or you play to relieve stress from focusing too much on programming? lol

To be fair, it IS hard to program while playing, but I manage to write some small code snippets from time to time during downtime while gaming.

I see. during downtime. lol

AZWification said:

What were you doing while playing those games? 

XVictoryX said:
AZWification said:

What were you doing while playing those games? 

I think I was writing some essay while playing Pong.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---