By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What video games can you play right now while multi-tasking?

S.Peelman said:
Once upon a time, a long time ago, we used to let Sim Tower run while eating. We upped the volume as high as it could go so we could hear the money raking in, two floors down.

Indeed. I could relate to this. Raising the volume of the some games helps while AFK to easily know how's the game doing without having to look at the gaming screen.

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
Teeqoz said:

You can play on your PS3 with your door shut if you have a Wii U? :-O

So much surprising stuff we don't know about the Wii U 'cos of Nintendo's crap marketing

Still waiting for his answer on how he does it with his Wii U. lol

At one point I was farming silver knights in Anor Londo with one hand while eating with the other.

jigokutamago said:
At one point I was farming silver knights in Anor Londo with one hand while eating with the other.

Doing something like this as well while grinding at Tree of Savior on my PC or while playing Game of Dice on my phone.

NobleTeam360 said:
Call of Duty.

How so? Exactly what else you do while playing Call of Duty? :)

Around the Network

I usually just listen to podcasts or spotify while grinding or playing multiplayer games.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

XVictoryX said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Call of Duty.

Talking with teammates in the game xD

NobleTeam360 said:
XVictoryX said:

Talking with teammates in the game xD

LOL. Is that even counted as multi-tasking? I guess yeah if we take it literally xD

What app you're using to communicate with your teammates while playing? We're using Discord when playing Tree of Savior or Game of Dice together with my friends. :D

Mr.Playstation said:
I usually just listen to podcasts or spotify while grinding or playing multiplayer games.

True. I actually listen mostly anime songs while playing Game of Dice on my phone. It fits really well.

V-r0cK said:
XVictoryX said:

3. Playing PS3 while pooping. Yes, I did this once when there was a time I can't pause the game but really need to poop. I just leave the comfort room door open so I can still see the game from our large TV screen. 

How about you guys? :D

This reminds me of a time where i was sitting on the toilet with the door open while playing NHL online with my brothers.  Literally, i was 10ft away looking at the TV on a 170 degree angle (but I have a 60" tv so that kind of helped make looking at the screen a bit easier), and I was able to deke out a few of my opponents and scored.  My brothers were amazed (we were on headsets as well, and I do my toilet business pretty quietly too lol)

But yes I constantly multitask when I game online as I don't need to focus on any story and the gameplay is repetitive like ill be Netflixing while playing CoD or NHL, and web browse inbetween matches.

I guess it helped you go on adrenaline mode making you stronger in the game you're playing. lol