By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What video games can you play right now while multi-tasking?

JRPGfan said:
Anything on a emulator.... save states whenever you want, means you can always just go do something else whenever.

I get you. That Shift + F1 / F2 or Instant Save/Load states is a pretty awesome feature not letting you worry about leaving the game, making mistakes, etc.

Around the Network

None.I'm single core only.

Mosfet said:
None.I'm single core only.

Focusing on one game only. Also, I see you've made your own gaming channel. You can check mine as well if you want so you can see what games I'm currently playing too. :)

https://www.youtube.com/c/youTOBYCRUZ

Mr_No said:

I pretty much can play anything while searching for stuff on the internet, do some college job on the computer (Java, MySQL) and talk to a friend in a party.

You can do programming while playing? How exactly? Unless the one you're playing is on auto-play or you do it alternately? Isn't that hard especially since in programming you really need to focus there. Or you play to relieve stress from focusing too much on programming? lol

I usually multi task whilst playing multiplayer games. Sometimes I watch TV, do homework, go on VgChartz, all sorts of things. One thing I can never do is eat a meal whilst playing a video game, I just can't do it.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
I usually multi task whilst playing multiplayer games. Sometimes I watch TV, do homework, go on VgChartz, all sorts of things. One thing I can never do is eat a meal whilst playing a video game, I just can't do it.

Yes it is indeed quite hard to eat a meal while playing. But I can do it on certain games I'm currently playing such as,

Mobile - Eldrian Legacy and Game of Dice

Steam - Life is Strange and Danganronpa 2

Since you either don't really need to press that much, have lots of cinematic scenes, can auto-play or auto progress of conversations in game.

Is this counted? Commentating as I play my favorite game. I enjoy doing this from time to time. Like this sample video of mine here,

It's strange no one posted yet about playing Pokémon Go while doing any other things which is vey common nowadays.

ArchangelMadzz said:
The only time I'm not multitasking is when I'm playing a Naughty Dog game for the first time.

Especially their game, "Last of Us" eh? I didn't multitask on that game too. Really need to focos and feel the game. Can't wait for "Last of Us 2" if you haven't heard of the leaked magazine that proves its currently under development already with Ellie at age 19 in that game. :D

Aeolus451 said:
I mess around on forums and look at guides or info on games while I'm playing a game. Sometimes, I'll check email or pay bills too while playing a game.

Been doing this as well ever since I bought my own house. When going for a platinum trophy on a ps3 game, playing Game of Dice on mobile, and while playing Far Cry 4 on my laptop.