By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What video games can you play right now while multi-tasking?

WoodenPints said:
Diablo III whilst watching some Starcraft II Proleague is always a good combo.

What do you mean by this? Like having Diablo 3 as a background music while watching Starcraft II Proleague? Or you're really playing Diablo 3 while watching Starcraft II? 

Around the Network

Currently playing old timey Phantasy Star, easy to grind in that whilst doing something else, especially with a wireless controller and having the two buttons mapped to the left shoulder buttons. Love it when I can eat & draw maps without pausing.

XVictoryX said:
WoodenPints said:
Diablo III whilst watching some Starcraft II Proleague is always a good combo.

What do you mean by this? Like having Diablo 3 as a background music while watching Starcraft II Proleague? Or you're really playing Diablo 3 while watching Starcraft II? 

This :D

arcaneguyver said:
Currently playing old timey Phantasy Star, easy to grind in that whilst doing something else, especially with a wireless controller and having the two buttons mapped to the left shoulder buttons. Love it when I can eat & draw maps without pausing.

Haha played that before too. Yeah it's easy to grind and you can even do it in one hand using a wireless controller. I was eating and texting with someone while playing it. lol

John2290 said:
Any 4x game or grand strategy is basically built for that purpose, Civ5 's expansion pack A brave new world adds in an email update feature for MP and easy tab in - out. Most TBS games such as XCOM EU. City builders and Theme park games, Theme hospital being one of the best.

What do you mean by 4x game? Like a multiplayer? What's a Civ5? Are you mentioning games that are nice for multi-tasking such as TBS games?

Around the Network

Call of Duty.

XVictoryX said:
John2290 said:
Any 4x game or grand strategy is basically built for that purpose, Civ5 's expansion pack A brave new world adds in an email update feature for MP and easy tab in - out. Most TBS games such as XCOM EU. City builders and Theme park games, Theme hospital being one of the best.

What do you mean by 4x game? Like a multiplayer? What's a Civ5? Are you mentioning games that are nice for multi-tasking such as TBS games?

Breh. You have the internet.

I pretty much can play anything while searching for stuff on the internet, do some college job on the computer (Java, MySQL) and talk to a friend in a party.

Wait how are you going to multi-task with CoD?

I would agree with the other ones like Theme Hospital since you don't really need to worry much about someone shooting you while you browse the web.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, we used to let Sim Tower run while eating. We upped the volume as high as it could go so we could hear the money raking in, two floors down.