By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Pokémon Sun and Moon footage to be shown April 3rd!

First Pokémon Sun and Moon footage to be shown April 3rd

Courtesy of Serebii.

It has been confirmed that in the episode of Gathering at the Pokémon House, the variety show that airs in Japan every Sunday, that airs on April 3rd, series Director Junichi Masuda will be on, alongside battle director Shigeki Morimoto and game director Shigeru Ohmori and will talk about the new games, presumably Pokémon Sun & Moon and will feature the first TV aired footage.

Around the Network

Yessssssssss! Gimmie my badass Fire legendary for Sun *-*

HYPE!

I wonder if they'll do a mini-Direct on that program, or it will just be a trailer.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

My body is ready. I wish Joe would post here too so we can bug him about questions

Around the Network

Yay?? Not expecting much, Gen 6 was a massive step back and if we are seeing Sun/Moon this early its likely a 3DS title which is just a massive disappointment.

A A A Attention to me please people who aren't used to Pokémon Announcements: Pokémon isn't new to announcements happening during this TV shows that are fully Pokémon themed so it's better for me to inform you all that NO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT EVER HAPPENED during this Pokémon TV shows: most of the times they showed off a silouette/ ONE new pokémon or a 10/15 seconds long trailer.

Mar1217 said:
Luke888 said:
Yessssssssss! Gimmie my badass Fire legendary for Sun *-*

And I want my dark edgy water/dark legendary for Moon !

Water ? doesn't sound right for the Moon pokémon I was thinking more along the lines of a Fairy/Flying or Fairy/Dark <.<

mZuzek said:
ktay95 said:
Yay?? Not expecting much, Gen 6 was a massive step back and if we are seeing Sun/Moon this early its likely a 3DS title which is just a massive disappointment.

That's a funny way to spell "forward".

well, it depends, of course grafically we got a HUGE step forward with the introduction of the 3D overworld and 3D models but if we talk about the Story then I have to agree with ktay95. still Gen VI >>>>>>>>> Gen V imho

mZuzek said:
ktay95 said:

That's a funny way to spell "forward".

Just because it looked like this

which isnt even impressive for 3DS and made competitve play easier to get into then ever doesnt meen it was a step forward. Its another easy game making its battle system boring throughout the main story because you dont have to think about what you're doing and then theres the story which was below average at best after Black and White having the best in the series. 

What would make this JRPG fun if its battles are boring and its story doesnt even make me want to push through them to see what happens next??

Luke888 said:
Mar1217 said:

And I want my dark edgy water/dark legendary for Moon !

Water ? doesn't sound right for the Moon pokémon I was thinking more along the lines of a Fairy/Flying or Fairy/Dark <.<

The moon is closely connected with the tides, and thus water.

Personally, I see the bigger issue being the idea that a Moon legendary should be a "Dark" type. The moon is light, not dark, and it's most certainly not evil (remember, "dark" type is actually "evil" or "underhanded" type). I say it should be a Water/Fairy pokemon.