By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Pokémon Sun and Moon footage to be shown April 3rd!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Dolphin-like Pokemon, I don't care about anything else if you just give me that!

Well if it's actually Hawaii there HAS TO be a dolphin...

Still I'd hope for the region to be based off Germany so that we wouldn't get that many Water Types or Italy (but it's unlikely due to Kalos beeing set only in northern France) since there would be plenty of Fire types due to volcanos <.<

Around the Network

I am hyped.
I am hoping for adjustable difficulty (and not something stupid like there was in Black 2/White 2) for the story mode as I am someone who really enjoys the story part of the game and I don't like having to implement individual restraints to get an actual challenge from the game.

patronmacabre said:
I am hyped.
I am hoping for adjustable difficulty (and not something stupid like there was in Black 2/White 2) for the story mode as I am someone who really enjoys the story part of the game and I don't like having to implement individual restraints to get an actual challenge from the game.

this is my adjustable difficulty.

Seriously I either want difficulty selection OR the Emerald Battle Frontier, if not the latter preferibly the latter...

Luke888 said:

this is my adjustable difficulty.

Seriously I either want difficulty selection OR the Emerald Battle Frontier, if not the latter preferibly the latter...

I wonder why they didn't add the Emerald Battle Frontier to OR/AS...

My biggest hope for Sun and Moon is that it has a good amount of post-game content, and that includes having a good battle frontier and not some lame battle mansion or maison or whatever it was called.

Luke888 said:

Still I'd hope for the region to be based off Germany so that we wouldn't get that many Water Types 

Why you racist towards water types!?

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Luke888 said:

Still I'd hope for the region to be based off Germany so that we wouldn't get that many Water Types 

Why you racist towards water types!?

Because they're freakin 124, 3 regions out of 6 don't have that many pokémon...

meanwhile Grass types are 86 (38 less than water)

and Fire types are 59 (27 less than grass and SIXTYFIVE LESS THAN WATER)

Now tell me if that's fair...

Yes can't wait!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Luke888 said:

Water is best type, seems perfectly fair to me!

mZuzek said:
Luke888 said:

It's not about being fair, it's just the way it is.

Personally, I don't mind the amount of water type Pokémon out there.

It's not just the fact that Water is so common, it's that it's broken as a type and Game Freak instead of trying to fix it (I'd say that making it weak against Ice would be the most sensible decision instead of adding useless 60BP moves that don't do anything)  they just keep throwing at us new pokémons of this type.

Luke888 said:

it's that it's broken as a type

Broken how?