By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian soldier wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF

konnichiwa said:
Goatseye said:

The only thing is, Russia is not fighting ISIS but the rebels. Just this week, US wiped some high ranking ISIS officials in Syria, leaving the ground soldiers with their d*ck in their hands. Russia is fighting the rebels off Assad's back.

You can follow more details on this advanced map: http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/27-march-saahezbollahirgc-fighting-with-isisdaesh-militants

Russia is indeed also attacking the rebels but last weeks they certainly hurt isis more.

Russians soldiers 'helped' to take over Palmyra from ISIS.  

So they officially started last week. And when dropped some frustration bombs the week when ISIS claimed responsibilities on the plane bombings.

Around the Network
KingofTrolls said:
Eddie_Raja said:

I will believe the full story from a Russian source when they have a news media not fully controlled by the governement.  

Yes, we all know 9/11 was CIA job.

Haha there is a massive difference my friend.  Are you saying the Russian government doesn't control its media?  I mean this is a widely know fact.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Eddie_Raja said:

Haha there is a massive difference my friend.  Are you saying the Russian government doesn't control its media?  I mean this is a widely know fact.

" American idiot " talk ? Widely known fact xDDDDDD 

If Russia state owns every media, why they draft a bill to reduce foreign capital to 50 % max in mass media ownership ? Because there are plenty media/TV shows in Russia what are owned by western capital and they basically say BS things. I live in Poland, I dont watch TV because Germany's capital owns 75 % of the media. 

Think, man, think.

Eddie_Raja said:
KingofTrolls said:

Yes, we all know 9/11 was CIA job.

Media is partly controlled in most countrys ,how much we do not always know but we cant fully discredit it because of that.

Wright said:

I wonder what were his final thoughts.

Whatever DangerZone! is in russian!

Fairly class final act of the person hopefully his death killed people who could have went on to murder innocents like in Belguim and isn't used as an excuse for a counter attack on innocent people.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
konnichiwa said:

You can follow more details on this advanced map: http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/27-march-saahezbollahirgc-fighting-with-isisdaesh-militants

Russia is indeed also attacking the rebels but last weeks they certainly hurt isis more.

Russians soldiers 'helped' to take over Palmyra from ISIS.  

So they officially started last week. And when dropped some frustration bombs the week when ISIS claimed responsibilities on the plane bombings.

Not really, I follow the map daily from late October and Russia was also attacking ISIS at that point.  But last weeks they stepped up against attacks ISIS possible because before ISIS was still advancing and it was more about defense while now it has been about advanceing and catching territory.  Their is a time line on the map so you can see things that happened on each day. Most information comes from media and sources like civilians from the Free Raqqa movement etc.

nanarchy said:
elektranine said:
Lol alot of people are falling for Putin's Russia propaganda machine. Highly likely this didn't happen, at least the way they say it happened.

Russian ground troops should not be in Syria due to international law. They claim they are there to stop terrorists but the reality is that they support the Assad regime. Their operatives support Assad in War crimes against men, women, and even children.

The reality is probably more like: Russian operative, assisting Assad with murdering children, gets caught behind enemy lines and gets killed somehow. Russia quickly stripbombs the area to destroy any evidence of the operatives existence, a foreign operative from Russia is not just heavily illegal but would be a huge PR disaster for them. They quickly concoct this media story as a cover up.

This kind of reminds me the time a Russian MIG jet was shot down over Turkish air space and they were "super mad" about it but ultimately did nothing about it because they didn't want their illegal activities exposed.

So ya a "hero" is he not but a murderer of innocent civilians no different than ISIS themselves.

It is sad their are people like you in the world. Ask turkey if they think the sanctions russia placed on them are nothing. FYI, as Assad invited Russia to Syria they are most definitely not breaking international laws, arguably some of the western countries are though.

"It's sad" that there are people who don't blindly follow propaganda spoon fed to them from the media. LOL

And the "sanctions" Putin placed on Turkey are a complete joke. "We don't want your cabbage" "we are no longer gonna pay for the buildings you are building in our country because we lack the necessary infrastructure to do construction on our own". Putin needs Turkey. The Russian ruble has been massively devalued to the point that they can no longer easily pay for imports. The lack the infrastructure to even do their own construction. Putan needs all the money they can get so a few restrictions that is akin to a dictator throwing a temper tantrum won't do much.

elektranine said:
nanarchy said:

It is sad their are people like you in the world. Ask turkey if they think the sanctions russia placed on them are nothing. FYI, as Assad invited Russia to Syria they are most definitely not breaking international laws, arguably some of the western countries are though.

"It's sad" that there are people who don't blindly follow propaganda spoon fed to them from the media. LOL

And the "sanctions" Putin placed on Turkey are a complete joke. "We don't want your cabbage" "we are no longer gonna pay for the buildings you are building in our country because we lack the necessary infrastructure to do construction on our own". Putin needs Turkey. The Russian ruble has been massively devalued to the point that they can no longer easily pay for imports. The lack the infrastructure to even do their own construction. Putan needs all the money they can get so a few restrictions that is akin to a dictator throwing a temper tantrum won't do much.

Higly amusing given what you spewed out is almost entirely propaganda.

PS: if you have evidence that the U.K. is part of Putin's propaganda engine you should post it, the world will be interested. Also Russia was Turkey's most ciritical trade partner, their food and Tourism industry has taken a hit in the billions of dollars.

#PutinWorldLeader2017

Russia at least gets stuff done.

Sharu said:
elektranine said:
Lol alot of people are falling for Putin's Russia propaganda machine. Highly likely this didn't happen, at least the way they say it happened.

Russian ground troops should not be in Syria due to international law. They claim they are there to stop terrorists but the reality is that they support the Assad regime. Their operatives support Assad in War crimes against men, women, and even children.

The reality is probably more like: Russian operative, assisting Assad with murdering children, gets caught behind enemy lines and gets killed somehow. Russia quickly stripbombs the area to destroy any evidence of the operatives existence, a foreign operative from Russia is not just heavily illegal but would be a huge PR disaster for them. They quickly concoct this media story as a cover up.

This kind of reminds me the time a Russian MIG jet was shot down over Turkish air space and they were "super mad" about it but ultimately did nothing about it because they didn't want their illegal activities exposed.

So ya a "hero" is he not but a murderer of innocent civilians no different than ISIS themselves.

Nice to see Mirror UK is a part of 'Putin's propaganda machine' now!

Assad is legitimate ruler of Syria. And Western rulers LOVED him and kissed his ass (same as Gaddafi's). Only after Assad refused to put Qatar gas pipes thru his country he immediately became 'bloody tyrant' in western media. So Syrian government invited Russia to support its troops. Which is totally legitimate. And USA invading Iraq and bombing Lybia was NOT legitimate. 

Also on Russian jet fallen down. 
1. Sanctions against Turkey are serious. And already cost Erdogan billions. 
2. Syrian army've taken the guys who shot down the plane. Video of their punishment was around youtube lately. 

Btw, It seems that after Russia bombed the hell out of oil transportation routes from ISIS to Erdogan's Turkey the supply of oil became quite lower on the world markets and the oil's prices come up. Coincedence? I don't think so. 

Lol Assad is not the legitimate leader in Syria. Syria is in complete civil war with over 100 factions fighting for control. He is not in control of the country anymore therefore he is not the leader anymore. Not to mention the war crimes committed against women and children by the Assad regime.

And media only reports on what the Putin propaganda machine tells them. There is no independent verification.