By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian soldier wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF

Wright said:
hershel_layton said:

"Well, I'm dead either way. Might as well troll them by having all of us be killed"

Those are possible throughts before calling the airstrike. I'm talking about when you hear that frightening final sound coming closer and closer.

Well, this isn't the prettiest death ever(or most peaceful). However, I'm sure the soldier simply accepted anything that was coming to him. A second of pain and he's done. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Lol alot of people are falling for Putin's Russia propaganda machine. Highly likely this didn't happen, at least the way they say it happened.

Russian ground troops should not be in Syria due to international law. They claim they are there to stop terrorists but the reality is that they support the Assad regime. Their operatives support Assad in War crimes against men, women, and even children.

The reality is probably more like: Russian operative, assisting Assad with murdering children, gets caught behind enemy lines and gets killed somehow. Russia quickly stripbombs the area to destroy any evidence of the operatives existence, a foreign operative from Russia is not just heavily illegal but would be a huge PR disaster for them. They quickly concoct this media story as a cover up.

This kind of reminds me the time a Russian MIG jet was shot down over Turkish air space and they were "super mad" about it but ultimately did nothing about it because they didn't want their illegal activities exposed.

So ya a "hero" is he not but a murderer of innocent civilians no different than ISIS themselves.

elektranine said:
Lol alot of people are falling for Putin's Russia propaganda machine. Highly likely this didn't happen, at least the way they say it happened.

Russian ground troops should not be in Syria due to international law. They claim they are there to stop terrorists but the reality is that they support the Assad regime. Their operatives support Assad in War crimes against men, women, and even children.

The reality is probably more like: Russian operative, assisting Assad with murdering children, gets caught behind enemy lines and gets killed somehow. Russia quickly stripbombs the area to destroy any evidence of the operatives existence, a foreign operative from Russia is not just heavily illegal but would be a huge PR disaster for them. They quickly concoct this media story as a cover up.

This kind of reminds me the time a Russian MIG jet was shot down over Turkish air space and they were "super mad" about it but ultimately did nothing about it because they didn't want their illegal activities exposed.

So ya a "hero" is he not but a murderer of innocent civilians no different than ISIS themselves.

It is sad their are people like you in the world. Ask turkey if they think the sanctions russia placed on them are nothing. FYI, as Assad invited Russia to Syria they are most definitely not breaking international laws, arguably some of the western countries are though.

elektranine said:

Nice to see Mirror UK is a part of 'Putin's propaganda machine' now!

Assad is legitimate ruler of Syria. And Western rulers LOVED him and kissed his ass (same as Gaddafi's). Only after Assad refused to put Qatar gas pipes thru his country he immediately became 'bloody tyrant' in western media. So Syrian government invited Russia to support its troops. Which is totally legitimate. And USA invading Iraq and bombing Lybia was NOT legitimate. 

Also on Russian jet fallen down. 
1. Sanctions against Turkey are serious. And already cost Erdogan billions. 
2. Syrian army've taken the guys who shot down the plane. Video of their punishment was around youtube lately. 

Btw, It seems that after Russia bombed the hell out of oil transportation routes from ISIS to Erdogan's Turkey the supply of oil became quite lower on the world markets and the oil's prices come up. Coincedence? I don't think so. 

BTW, some more news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35906568
'Syrian government forces have re-captured the ancient city of Palmyra from so-called Islamic State (IS), say state media and a monitoring group.
The Syrian army had been gaining ground for several days, supported by Russian air strikes. Military sources say the army now has "full control".'

So does Russia fight ISIS or not, make up your mind, guys???

Around the Network
Sharu said:
BTW, some more news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35906568
'Syrian government forces have re-captured the ancient city of Palmyra from so-called Islamic State (IS), say state media and a monitoring group.
The Syrian army had been gaining ground for several days, supported by Russian air strikes. Military sources say the army now has "full control".'

So does Russia fight ISIS or not, make up your mind, guys???

Russia has faught ISIS the whole time. They have also attacked other rebel groups. It seems Russia understands that Assad moving out would create a major power vacuum. Its a matter choosing the devil you know over the one you dont. 

Assad may be bad. But it does not take much of an imagination to picture something worse coming into power in that part of the world. 

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

hershel_layton said:
Botomud said:

Of course im happy,, that is the sole reason why I follow the news now to see how many die each day as part of a war or some suicide attack. The less there are in the world the  safer we are.

Pretty much all muslims are scum so....

Funny how pretty much all the trouble in the world is from the muslim extremists. When was the last time there was a terrorist attack and it was a buddist extremist? It's always muslims and always will be muslims, they are not like proper people.

Alt removed -RavenXtra

LOL Do you not look into the deep web? There are extreme buddhists who will kill people for possession of beef. 

How disgusting. I hope you stay banned permanently. Wishing death upon an entire group is nothing but an abomination

Yeah he really has the same thoughtprocesses like alot of  terrorists that think every western person is scum,just born into a different place and hating another big group.

Goatseye said:
nanarchy said:

It is not uncommon for 1 or 2 man missions, they act as spotters for artillary and air strikes. They usually don't intend to directly engage with the enemy themselves, they just paint the targets for others, less people equals less chance of being caught and taking 5, 10 or 20 would actually decrease your chance of survival as more chance of being spotted.

It sounds like he was screwed anyway he went, but definitely a brave act. Russia seems to be the only country that have actually made a difference in the fight (even if many of their reasons to help are selfish).

The only thing is, Russia is not fighting ISIS but the rebels. Just this week, US wiped some high ranking ISIS officials in Syria, leaving the ground soldiers with their d*ck in their hands. Russia is fighting the rebels off Assad's back.

You can follow more details on this advanced map: http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/27-march-saahezbollahirgc-fighting-with-isisdaesh-militants

Russia is indeed also attacking the rebels but last weeks they certainly hurt isis more.

Russians soldiers 'helped' to take over Palmyra from ISIS.  

Immersiveunreality said:
hershel_layton said:

LOL Do you not look into the deep web? There are extreme buddhists who will kill people for possession of beef. 

How disgusting. I hope you stay banned permanently. Wishing death upon an entire group is nothing but an abomination

Yeah he really has the same thoughtprocesses like alot of  terrorists that think every western person is scum,just born into a different place and hating another big group.

Blegh. Just reading his comment makes me cringe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

nanarchy said:
Goatseye said:

That's a good PR but even if it was true, wiping out commanders and financial officials deals more blows than picking off replaceable minions.

you are dealing with a group of people that have zero respect for life and many of whom will happily strap a bomb to themselves and walk into the enemy if they think it is going to even slightly benefit their cause. These aren't people you can stop by taking out their leaders, it isn't a traditional army, such attacks on their officials I applaud, but if you think they are little more than an inconvenience then I think they don't understand the type of group ISIS is. The US's tactic of these targetted strikes had been going on for years all the while ISIS made further inroads, it wasn't until the Russians stepped in that the direction of this disaster changed.

For the Record I think Assad is as much to blame as the US for the current situation their and Russia's intentions are mostly selfish, but they are currently the only ones doing what actually needs to be done. What I think will be interesting is what happens after this war. If the US gets its way it will be a disaster, like it or not you actually need someone that is a bit of a pr!#k if you want to keep most of the extremist groups in check in the area, a soft puppet government will see the area erupt into chaos again.

I think you missed the memo where ISIS had to make paycuts and flee from a lot of places in Iraq. US is fighting ISIS in Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

ISIS is not an anarchist group, so your comment about "traditional army" makes zero sense when they have chain of command. US bombing of ISIS in Syria didn't start with Assad's. It started last year, not years.

Syrian people want Assad away from power because he murders them. Russia is there to make sure that murderer stay in power to commit more human rights violation and buy their weapons and other products. A puppet government, like you said but raining chaos on its own people.