By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian soldier wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF

Botamud said:
akhmenhawk said:

seriously?

Of course I'm serious, the less Muslim scum in the world the safer we are. I just wish they'd nuke them but they wouldn't.

Could you imagine how much better off this world would be if there wasn't a single Muslim in it?

Moderated - Torillian

Could someone do a ban? Either trolling, or pretty bad hate speech, best to get rid of in both cases.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
Sharu said:
BTW, some more news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35906568
'Syrian government forces have re-captured the ancient city of Palmyra from so-called Islamic State (IS), say state media and a monitoring group.
The Syrian army had been gaining ground for several days, supported by Russian air strikes. Military sources say the army now has "full control".'

So does Russia fight ISIS or not, make up your mind, guys???

Russia has faught ISIS the whole time. They have also attacked other rebel groups. It seems Russia understands that Assad moving out would create a major power vacuum. Its a matter choosing the devil you know over the one you dont. 

Assad may be bad. But it does not take much of an imagination to picture something worse coming into power in that part of the world. 

Of course Putin likes Assad. Assad is much like Putin. Besides the Assad regime is a significant client of Russia buying munitions and petroleum products from them.

nanarchy said:
elektranine said:

"It's sad" that there are people who don't blindly follow propaganda spoon fed to them from the media. LOL

And the "sanctions" Putin placed on Turkey are a complete joke. "We don't want your cabbage" "we are no longer gonna pay for the buildings you are building in our country because we lack the necessary infrastructure to do construction on our own". Putin needs Turkey. The Russian ruble has been massively devalued to the point that they can no longer easily pay for imports. The lack the infrastructure to even do their own construction. Putan needs all the money they can get so a few restrictions that is akin to a dictator throwing a temper tantrum won't do much.

Higly amusing given what you spewed out is almost entirely propaganda.

PS: if you have evidence that the U.K. is part of Putin's propaganda engine you should post it, the world will be interested. Also Russia was Turkey's most ciritical trade partner, their food and Tourism industry has taken a hit in the billions of dollars.

None of that was propaganda as you claim. Russia is in the midst of a deep financial crisis where the value of their ruble fell off a cliff and has even devalued more than 20% in a single day. They are having infrastructure problems. Investors pulled out of the country. There have been runs on Russian banks. Heck even the governmental offices Putin meets in were built by Turkish companies.

His pretend sanctions amounted to: we will no longer import produce that fails to meet food standards & Turkish companies can no longer sign contracts for construction inside Russia (existing contracts are still allowed). How are these major sanctions at all. Russia as a whole only represents a few % to Turkey anyway. So I think turkey is not sweeting about losing 0.05% in revenue.

elektranine said:
nanarchy said:

Higly amusing given what you spewed out is almost entirely propaganda.

PS: if you have evidence that the U.K. is part of Putin's propaganda engine you should post it, the world will be interested. Also Russia was Turkey's most ciritical trade partner, their food and Tourism industry has taken a hit in the billions of dollars.

None of that was propaganda as you claim. Russia is in the midst of a deep financial crisis where the value of their ruble fell off a cliff and has even devalued more than 20% in a single day. They are having infrastructure problems. Investors pulled out of the country. There have been runs on Russian banks. Heck even the governmental offices Putin meets in were built by Turkish companies.

His pretend sanctions amounted to: we will no longer import produce that fails to meet food standards & Turkish companies can no longer sign contracts for construction inside Russia (existing contracts are still allowed). How are these major sanctions at all. Russia as a whole only represents a few % to Turkey anyway. So I think turkey is not sweeting about losing 0.05% in revenue.

Seriously you have no idea. You should try reading something other than anti Russia propaganda sites. Russia are by no means angels, but your attitude is no better than that of the anti muslim crowd or ISIS itself. basically you are all different sides of the same coin, IF you could stop wallowing in hate perhaps you could see that nothing is as black and white as the propaganda sites you read like to paint it.

You have made a series of ridiculous claims, with absolutely no sources or backing simply because an article published by the british press doesn't paint Russians as Evil as you so dearly want.

elektranine said:

And media only reports on what the Putin propaganda machine tells them. There is no independent verification.

Once again, for those who didn't catch it first time. Are you sure that Mirror UK and BBC (links I've given in this thread) are the part of Putin's propaganda machine?

Around the Network
Sharu said:
elektranine said:

And media only reports on what the Putin propaganda machine tells them. There is no independent verification.

Once again, for those who didn't catch it first time. Are you sure that Mirror UK and BBC (links I've given in this thread) are the part of Putin's propaganda machine?

To be fair friend, The Mirror just reported on what Russian military officials said. Anyway, the soldier that called for fire on him did stuff of legends told in the military boot camps.

nanarchy said:
Goatseye said:

The only thing is, Russia is not fighting ISIS but the rebels. Just this week, US wiped some high ranking ISIS officials in Syria, leaving the ground soldiers with their d*ck in their hands. Russia is fighting the rebels off Assad's back.

yeah ..NO. Not even the US with there Anti Russian agenda go as far as making such a ridiculous statement. Russia is fighting the rebels AND ISIS, mainly ISIS but they definitely are going after the rebels too many of which aren't much better than ISIS. Taking out high level officials is good for press releases and PR, it does very little in the actual war as even the US have stated ISIS work with many people trained to replace anyone so that no person is essential. Palmyra is ISIS, this is where current Russian strikes are centered it seems.

Russia is focusing on the NW part of Syria, where the anti-Assad rebels are, they are probably aiding ISIS behind the scenes more than they are hurting them with their scarce bombings on ISIS territory. They have no agenda in a war against ISIS whatsoever, they want to keep their foothold (in the form of Assad) there, not fight terrorists.

@OP - Cool story if true, but I personally think it's 100% bullshit. You remember that viral story about a group of Russians that attacked an immigrants' camp in Germany after a rape of a Russian girl? That story was totally fake, nothing like that happened. Russian propaganda in the West is very strong and we have to keep that in mind every time we hear such stories. I put this story firmly in the "PR-propaganda war" catalogue and don't believe this happened. I've heard way too many such BS stories meant to make Russians look like heroes, when in reality they were the scumbags and no part of the story was true.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

Russia is focusing on the NW part of Syria, where the anti-Assad rebels are, they are probably aiding ISIS behind the scenes more than they are hurting them with their scarce bombings on ISIS territory. They have no agenda in a war against ISIS whatsoever, they want to keep their foothold (in the form of Assad) there, not fight terrorists.

So Palmira is NW part of Syria now? Ok then.

Scisca said:
nanarchy said:

yeah ..NO. Not even the US with there Anti Russian agenda go as far as making such a ridiculous statement. Russia is fighting the rebels AND ISIS, mainly ISIS but they definitely are going after the rebels too many of which aren't much better than ISIS. Taking out high level officials is good for press releases and PR, it does very little in the actual war as even the US have stated ISIS work with many people trained to replace anyone so that no person is essential. Palmyra is ISIS, this is where current Russian strikes are centered it seems.

@OP - Cool story if true, but I personally think it's 100% bullshit. You remember that viral story about a group of Russians that attacked an immigrants' camp in Germany after a rape of a Russian girl? That story was totally fake, nothing like that happened. Russian propaganda in the West is very strong and we have to keep that in mind every time we hear such stories. I put this story firmly in the "PR-propaganda war" catalogue and don't believe this happened. I've heard way too many such BS stories meant to make Russians look like heroes, when in reality they were the scumbags and no part of the story was true.

Initially, most of the Russian attention was on the northwest of Syria. But guess who dominates that area? Jabhat Al-Nusra, AKA Al-Qaeda in Syria. So it was in a way nice of the Russians to attack those that did so much harm to America don't you think?

With regards to Palmyra, as already noted it is located in central Syria to the east of Homs. It was also a major stronghold that with the aid of the Russians the Syrians have been able to take back. So kudos to anyone that's effectively able to take ISIS on.

@OP - If true, a brave act by the soldier and RIP regardless.

To the hundreds of ISIS minions that were just erased during the liberation of Palmyra, rest in pieces :)

Branko2166 said:
Scisca said:

Initially, most of the Russian attention was on the northwest of Syria. But guess who dominates that area? Jabhat Al-Nusra, AKA Al-Qaeda in Syria. So it was in a way nice of the Russians to attack those that did so much harm to America don't you think?

With regards to Palmyra, as already noted it is located in central Syria to the east of Homs. It was also a major stronghold that with the aid of the Russians the Syrians have been able to take back. So kudos to anyone that's effectively able to take ISIS on.

@OP - If true, a brave act by the soldier and RIP regardless.

To the hundreds of ISIS minions that were just erased during the liberation of Palmyra, rest in pieces :)

Look, it's a fact that Russia entered Syria and attacked the anti-Assad rebels, but knowing the importance of propaganda and PR war, they sent around 10% of their bombs at ISIS and made sure to point every single one of those attacks to the Western media. Lets put this one to rest once and for all - in Syria, Russia is not fighting on the side of the West. They have their own agenda that's contrary to ours and no, they are not helping us. We are pulling the line against each other and despite the fact that we're not shooting at each other, Russia and the West are on the other sides of this war.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.