By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian soldier wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF

Woo! Blow away more of... Aww... That new guy stole my line...

That dude was a hardass. I don't think I would have what it takes to blow my self up for the sake of a mission. But was it ISIS, or more rebels fighting the crappy government?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
Sharu said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russian-rambo-wipes-out-isis-7626914

'A brave Russian special forces soldier who was on a Rambo-style one man mission to hunt for ISIS militants died a "hero" after calling in an airstrike on HIMSELF.

The fearless officer was directing Russian airstrikes at Islamic State targets near the ancient city of Palmyra in Syria when he was surrounded by terrorists.

Not prepared to go down without a fight, he ordered military officials to drop bombs on his location and died in the blast.'

(( RIP the hero.

THAT's how you fight terrorism.
Not recoloring your facebook avatars...

If the last decades taught us anything it's that bombs can kill terrorists, but bombs can't kill terrorism

Botamud said:
Woo! Kill that Muslim scum!

It's always good to hear more of them have been killed. I like when I see it in the news when it says like 20 or 30 or more have been killed somehow.

Wow,such an insanely stupid comment.

You are just the other side of the same coin thats called hate.

Even though he would either get killed or captured, which would get him killed in the end anyway, it takes alot of courage to do it willingly.Truly a brave men.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Courage and quick thinking like that should always be respected. I salute that brave Russian.

Around the Network

I would have done the same.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

RIP and TY for that hero.

Also LoL about all these stupid comments trying to downplay his sacrifice. Dicksuckers, u dont know what a real battle is.

The user was moderated for this post - VXIII.

Botamud said:
Woo! Kill that Muslim scum!

It's always good to hear more of them have been killed. I like when I see it in the news when it says like 20 or 30 or more have been killed somehow.

Uhh...that can be percieved as kill that "ISIS piece of shit", or "Kill those Muslims that are scum".

Honestly, that's quite sickening. Being happy that any Muslim died? Know that most Muslims have become as peaceful as Christians(don't state Taqiyya. Not all of them lie). As with any group of people, there will be extremists for obvious reasons. I mean, really. Why do people act so surprised when they hear about Muslim terrorists? There's 1.5 billion muslims. Of course there will be some rotten apples in the basket!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

KingofTrolls said:
RIP and TY for that hero.

Also LoL about all these stupid comments trying to downplay his sacrifice. Dicksuckers, u dont know what a real battle is.

Tbh I think the people adding the fact he was going to die eventually adds more to his death. It shows that he was intelligent, unselfish, and a person that obviously valued the lives of others over him.

I hope his family(if he has one) gets support for this. He truly deserves a medal of honour. Disgusts me when celebrities get awards for being ''brave" while soldiers perform extremely courageous acts without any form of recognition whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

That's why Russians are bad asses lol