By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian soldier wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF

Botamud said:
Woo! Kill that Muslim scum!

It's always good to hear more of them have been killed. I like when I see it in the news when it says like 20 or 30 or more have been killed somehow.

This guy is probably an alt. Have the mods looked into this? No way he just registers after this thread is posted. Probably someone venting with an alt but doesn't dare say the words with his main account.

Around the Network

Europeans did the same 500 years ago. Now, their countries are taken over by Islamic ideology. #ProudEuropeanYouth

jason1637 said:
Botamud said:

Of course I'm serious, the less Muslim scum in the world the safer we are. I just wish they'd nuke them but they wouldn't.

Could you imagine how much better off this world would be if there wasn't a single Muslim in it?

You're an idiot

User was PM'ed about this post ~ CGI-Quality

That PM had better have included the words "high" and "five".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Fight low tech suicide bombers with high tech suicide bombers!
Brave soldier, or mission gone wrong. Sorry, always get suspicious when 'news' copies movies.

Good. They thought victory was at hand, only to be snatched away by Russian manliness.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Brave soldier, or mission gone wrong. Sorry, always get suspicious when 'news' copies movies.

The difference is this was his last resort, not his initial plan. He didn't sign up to be a suicide bomber, he opted to take his assailants with him. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Moonhero said:
Woo! Blow away more of... Aww... That new guy stole my line...

That dude was a hardass. I don't think I would have what it takes to blow my self up for the sake of a mission. But was it ISIS, or more rebels fighting the crappy government?

To be fair there was more at stake than the mission. Guy doesn't call an airstrike on himself then he gets killed by them, or worse captured by them. He definitely made the right choice!

Good point. Didn't think about capture. I wouldn'tlet them take me either.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Azuren said:
SvennoJ said:

The difference is this was his last resort, not his initial plan. He didn't sign up to be a suicide bomber, he opted to take his assailants with him. 

True, with the prospect of torture then getting your head cut off on video, to be posted online I would probably choose the same.
Ofcourse I would never be there in the first place, not that brave, nor belief it makes a difference.

ISIS are disgusting with their live beheadings and inhumane behavior. Sounds like this Russian soldier was definitely a hero of some sort. Soldiers are often used as pawns by governments and the rich, so that's sad, but someone like this deserves some respect for being willing to sacrafice themselves to (potentially) help save others

granted, like someone else already mentioned, he was probably dead regardless so just wanted to take them out with him, but still. 

ISIS is disturbing and any hit on them hopefully is a step towards them dissolving and should be considered a good thing. Any group who would kidnap innocent people and televise live them cutting off their heads is to far out there to be reasoned with

Sharu said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russian-rambo-wipes-out-isis-7626914

'A brave Russian special forces soldier who was on a Rambo-style one man mission to hunt for ISIS militants died a "hero" after calling in an airstrike on HIMSELF.

The fearless officer was directing Russian airstrikes at Islamic State targets near the ancient city of Palmyra in Syria when he was surrounded by terrorists.

Not prepared to go down without a fight, he ordered military officials to drop bombs on his location and died in the blast.'

(( RIP the hero.

THAT's how you fight terrorism. Not recoloring your facebook avatars...

I will believe the full story from a Russian source when they have a news media not fully controlled by the governement.  I can't think of a better way to spin their first ground combat death to the public.

Of course if it is true good job, and either way he probably is a hero.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]