By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - NEW Cringeworthy movie- Sausage Party, an adult animation!(NSFW)

Did you cringe?

As much as Spongebob. 11 26.19%

I did, but not much. 6 14.29%

Nah, I'm enjoying the ki... 25 59.52%

Total:42

I thought comedies were supposed to be funny. The last few trailers for ''comedies'' haven't made me laugh once.

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Well... All critics are praising it like crazy and this trailer is pretty good, so I dont see where are you getting from that in the best scenario this is going to be a bad movie.

Critics praise this, like for real. I guess the movie industry isn't what used to be anymore. If I compare this crap to Up, Inside Out, 9 or something like that. To me this trailer is more childish than the second avengers movie, which is am outstanding perfomance I guess. But if there is a market for it I guess it will do well with reviewers and critics. To me it seems like another dumb animation movie combined with a dumb high school comedie movie.

9? That movie is really average.

Maybe you are not a big fan of black comedies.

Goodnightmoon said:
Qwark said:

Critics praise this, like for real. I guess the movie industry isn't what used to be anymore. If I compare this crap to Up, Inside Out, 9 or something like that. To me this trailer is more childish than the second avengers movie, which is am outstanding perfomance I guess. But if there is a market for it I guess it will do well with reviewers and critics. To me it seems like another dumb animation movie combined with a dumb high school comedie movie.

9? That movie is really average.

Maybe you are not a big fan of black comedies.

Depends I usually  check hidefdigest for my movies being more of a fan of blu ray than cinema. Especially consider animation movies, anyways I tought it was a very dark and daring project for an animation movie to be even darker and more serious than 85% of the movies Hollywood puts out. But I guess it's not for everyone since critics are in general mixed about 9, users like it a bit more though. I guess I am not the type for black comedies since I usually think they are not original or even all that funny.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Goodnightmoon said:
b00moscone said:
Just seems like another funny kid's movie to me

It doesnt look like a Kid's movie. This is clearly aimed to adults.

Y'know, it's unfair for me to say this movie will do bad because I simply didn't find it to be that funny. 

But, I will enjoy seeing Deadpool's criticism all over again. Stupid parents take their parents to the movie, and will get mad because they think any animation movie is a peachy kid's movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Qwark said:
This movie is in the best case scenario a movie that is so bad, that it actually is kind a funny.

Remove the funny part, and add cringe.

I could survive watching this. I just would have a hard time with how...strange it is.

The only reason why I'm cringing in the first place is because I never thought you could make a movie with barbarians "murdering" food. Add in the fact that this has more praise than SvB, I am honestly just confused by how movie review work.

Perhaps actually watching this(instead of reading) would make it more enjoyable. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

A tin of spaghetti wounded on the battlefield with his guts of spaghetti hanging out. A potato suddenly realising he's about to die. I'm in.

Please tell me that Spaghetti tins were an invention of the director, PLEASE TELL ME THEY DON'T EXISIT IN THE US

Luke888 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

A tin of spaghetti wounded on the battlefield with his guts of spaghetti hanging out. A potato suddenly realising he's about to die. I'm in.

Please tell me that Spaghetti tins were an invention of the director, PLEASE TELL ME THEY DON'T EXISIT IN THE US

Lol we're not THAT stupid.

hershel_layton said:
Luke888 said:

Lol we're not THAT stupid.

It's not about beeing stupid, it's about Spaghetti getting fucked up by staying inside a tin after beeing cooked...

looks like a fun movie. will watch it, but not in cinema

I thought it was really funny. The complete opposite of cringeworthy. So did my parents and siblings.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]