By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - NEW Cringeworthy movie- Sausage Party, an adult animation!(NSFW)

Did you cringe?

As much as Spongebob. 11 26.19%

I did, but not much. 6 14.29%

Nah, I'm enjoying the ki... 25 59.52%

Total:42

This movie looks awesome and the reviews is having are just brilliant, so I dont see the cringe worthy part at all.

Around the Network

Not my kind of movie nor animation, but I don't see an issue.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Cringeworthy ? lol no

I had really low expectations...

Watched the trailer and laughed like mad.

This is actually well done humor, and not at all cringe worthy.
Im european, and find alot of amercian humor to be really cringe worthy.. this isnt that.

Just seems like another funny kid's movie to me

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
b00moscone said:
Just seems like another funny kid's movie to me

It doesnt look like a Kid's movie. This is clearly aimed to adults.

This movie is in the best case scenario a movie that is so bad, that it actually is kind a funny.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
This movie is in the best case scenario a movie that is so bad, that it actually is kind a funny.

Well... All critics are praising it like crazy and this trailer is pretty good, so I dont see where are you getting from that in the best scenario this is going to be a bad movie.

Goodnightmoon said:
Qwark said:

Well... All critics are praising it like crazy and this trailer is pretty good, so I dont see where are you getting from that in the best scenario this is going to be a bad movie.

Critics praise this, like for real. I guess the movie industry isn't what used to be anymore. If I compare this crap to Up, Inside Out, 9 or something like that. To me this trailer is more childish than the second avengers movie, which is am outstanding perfomance I guess. But if there is a market for it I guess it will do well with reviewers and critics. To me it seems like another dumb animation movie combined with a dumb high school comedie movie.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Is there anything in the world you like hershel ? Cause every thread you make is you complaining about something.

Probably the things he doesn't make threads about is my best guess. You got to like something right.