By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX controller revealed to be a fake by leaker!

Phew, thank God this fake based on the Nintendo patent (with pics) is fake.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

After this, I think people who got too much time on their hands will use this opportunity to create more rumors who will shock the entire internet.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

we need E3 to end this rumors!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thank God! Let's hope the real thing isn't worse. Nintendo probably sent this guy some words of wisdom. CGI Quality should have been all over this one. IBL, image based lighting. And some other fancy rending and compositing tricks.

We got played like fiddles big time.

Around the Network

Jranation said:
After this, I think people who got too much time on their hands will use this opportunity to create more rumors who will shock the entire internet.

The NX is probably the biggest secret the industry has had in years and coming up with some convincing fakes would be a good way to get some free advertising or attention.  The second Nintendo (even if it was unofficial) said the image was fake, that was all the convincing I needed because if it were real, Nintendo would have gone into full "SHUT IT DOWN" mode or would have said something along the lines of 'no comment'.

He done changed the game, leaks will never be looked at with optimism ever again. we all jaded now #teamskeptic

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

If indeed it is a fake, then I take my hat off to this guy, one of the best trolls in years.

I had my fun with spemanig.

That whole affair probably have the guy heart problems. 

JetSetter said:
We got played like fiddles big time.

It was especially disappointing to me when people were damning Nintendo to hell and declaring them dead on the basis of some unsubstantiated images.  I was probably no better since I was calling it fake partially out of desperation and denial.